#Gay #Teen #Trans #Virgin By August Moon Young service man finds a new way to enjoy sex with a woman with extras. Being stationed in Subic Bay was an eye opener for a 17 year old service man in the ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Marli and I, Part 8
#Tween By DaddyStorm Please click my name and read the previous parts before continuing. There is no sex in this part, but you can see where it’s heading…again. Enjoy! I got to work late that morning. Apparently, some drunk crashed ...
Sophia Beaumont – a description
#Tween By The Writer This is the description of Sophia Beaumont, a fictional character, it is very detailed and rather long. This is a preliminary first part to her story. Sophia Beaumont, age 12, 5’4 (163 cm), 99 lbs (45kg) ...
Play Misty for me – Sex Stories 69
#Rape #Teen #Tween #Virgin By Aunty Freeze The seduction and ruination of an ordinary trusting family by a perverted cruel old man. “Now remember Bibby. You dont tell anyone our secret. Or what willl happen?” – “Policemen will come to ...
The after wedding party 2
#Exhibitionist #Group #Teen #Tween By Darrius1966 All day we were waiting to see what was going to happen. Pam had managed to get a guy into the changing rooms by the lake and had sex. Only to be caught by ...
A New Life (Epilogue) – Sex Stories 69
#BDSM #Bisexual #Tween #Zoophilia By subslut_1963m The epilogue to the twisted tale of Chelsea’s Bitch takes a brief look at what happened after her 11th birthday. This very twisted multi-part story is 100% fictional. Thumbs up to everyone that has ...
A girl in trouble – part 6 – is a temporary thing
#Exhibitionist #Incest #Mature #Teen By Dante I finally escape from hell and go to paradise. We got home Sunday morning so that mom and dad could go to a football game. That left me alone with my perevert brother Tim ...
Living my Fantasy -11 (conclusion)
#Incest #Mature By 4everhorny Thank you for all your messages, please read the previous part here (/2024/12/living-my-fantasy-10/ ) so you can enjoy this better. Now let’s continue… Anjali said “my darling papa, I don’t think I will be ever able ...
Making him a man – Sex Stories 69
#Abuse #Incest #Mature #Voyeur Mother and son, living out my fantasy with the help of my virgin son Now I am far more let’s say ” open minded” than my wife. Over the years I have introduced her to different ...
Fun on the farm part 4
The morning started well Fiona had just finished fucking me cowgirl facing me I had pumped her gorgeous tight soaking wet pussy full of my semen and we were showering together sharing long deep loving kisses and soapy caressing her ...