bangla paribarik choti golpo বোনের মেয়ের কচি গুদে বাড়া ঢুকিয়ে চোদার চটি বাংলা গল্প মামা ভাগ্নির চুদাচুদির গল্প কয়েক মাস আগের ঘটনা। আমি বিদেশ থেকে দেশে ফিরলাম ছয় মাসের ছুটি নিয়ে। মাসখানেক কাটার পর একদিন কেতুগ্রামে গেলাম জরুরি কাজের জন্য। ...
SexStories Latest Articles
A traveling saleswoman Sex Story
#Interracial #Threesome I m a 32 yr old sales woman I do alot of traveling over seas for the company I work for I m single and I don t really have a real social lifebecause of my job but ...
didi choda choti আমার যৌনতা(দিদির গুদের জ্বালা)১
bangla didi choda choti. হ্যালো আমি দীপ বয়স ২২ কিছু দিন আগেই কলেজ শেষ করে এখন বাড়িতেই কিছু ছাত্ৰ ছাত্রী পড়াই, যত টুকু টাকা আসে তাতে আমার চলে যায় কোনো রকমে। সময় পেলে মাঝে মাঝে চটি গল্পও পড়ি। তবে যে ...
I have been out and I’m totally drunk Sex Story
#Teen I’ve had far too much to drink I’m totally drunk I’m back home now I was sitting on the sofa with my brother and his friend as they were sitting on the floor playing their video gameI’m falling asleep ...
There is a church rat Sex Story
#Exhibitionist #Incest #Interracial #Threesome By Susie The next month, a day before my birthday, a policeman came to our church and asked to speak to my Dad and Mother. I could hear them talking in the kitchen from our living ...
Going Public Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Exhibitionist #Gay By DaleHarris Thanks to AOL, I found a way to fully express myself sexually. I met this guy from a personal ad that I placed on a gay website. We exchanged nude pictures and he admitted he would ...
“Dad’s “shemale” fantasy role play night! 😉🍆🍆🍆🍆 Sex Story
#Bisexual #Incest #Threesome By Anonymous 2 During our incestuous relationship, everything & anything goes, including “role play” nights. Tonight, was dad’s turn……..😉 🍆🍆🍆🍆 “You know what tonight is. Don’t you?” Mom asked. I said, “Yes. Dad’s been gloating all day, ...
Seduction of the Babysitter – Relaxing Sunday Sex Story
#Abuse #Teen #Threesome By daddyinmetoo This is the fifth Chapter. Daddy, it hurts! I wake up before Mommy and Daddy, and Daddy is making a tent in the sheet. So I go to investigate it . . . lol. His ...
Living my Fantasy -4 Sex Story
#Incest #Mature By 4everhorny Thank you for all your messages, please read the previous part here (/2024/11/living-my-fantasy-3/ ) so you can enjoy this better. Now let’s continue… I discussed more tips with my online friend for tonight till Anjali returned. ...
House On Fire 2 Sex Story
#Cheating #Cuckold #Teen #Virgin By [email protected] “Oh yes, give it to me, Doug. Shove it in now.” I pushed it into her. I didn’t know a pussy could be so tight. I could feel her wetness as she moaned. My ...