#Exhibitionist #Gay #Teen #Tween By Darkstar Dylan opened me to chatroom and showed me to the world One afternoon we were fooling around in bed, Dylan was commenting how beautiful I looked after sex, that there’s a world out there ...
SexStories Latest Articles
banglachoti in পারিবারিক থ্রিসাম চোদাচুদি-৫
banglachoti in. আমাদের পরিবারের আমরা মাত্রা তিনজঞ সদস্যা. আমি রিপন, মা শিউলি, আর আমার সুন্দরী আপু জবা. আমার বাবা মারা জান যখন আমার বয়স মাত্র ১২ বাচ্চার আর আম্র আপুর বয়স ১৪. বর্তমানে আমার মা একটা উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক বিদ্যালয়ের টীচার ...
How my life has gone in 70 years so far Sex Story
#Cheating #Pregnancy By JLM I found out that when your young having what women think of as a large cock doesn’t help you getting any tail but as you age things change I was born in the early 50s, so ...
I discovered my sister’s OnlyFans Sex Story
#Incest By Julius Incestus I took a push and cruised down the street. It was 4 PM, and the sun was beating down upon me. I was drenched in sweat, and my hair streamed behind me. I had been skateboarding ...
Anistasia Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Incest #Teen #Threesome #Virgin By Mastermike Youg Girl sits next to me on the bus becomes the start of somting new. I meet Anistasia on the school bus. Had seen her on the bus for years but really did not ...
Unexpected Transformation Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Mature In the quiet neighborhood where life seemed to move at a leisurely pace, two individuals were about to embark on a journey of passion and discovery. Angel Smith, a stunning 26-year-old orphan with a vibrant spirit, had recently moved ...
Raping my gfs sister and my sister Ana- story part 3 Sex Story
#Blackmail #Incest #Rape #Teen By Grayson boulder I rape my girlfriends sister and my own sister. This is a continuation of a series, so check it out. Thank you for taking the time to read my stories! This story is ...
My daughter’s BFF is hot Sex Story
#Teen By AverageDadBod She knew what she wanted, and she got it 100% honesty here. I’m 51. I’m decent looking, but I’ve got some extra pounds on me now. I had game when I was younger. But I’m getting old. ...
Hunting Trip Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Teen By Mastermike Hunting Trip with my father and a firend. Pick up a girril and the fun begins. I was thirteen and just a few months from my fourteenth birthday when I went on a deer-hunting trip with my ...
Lowhangn1 – the AOL dial up days Sex Story
#Gay By DaleHarris My first anal with a guy I met from online. I was a sophomore in college living in a very small, cheap, one bed room apartment. The rent was cheap and so was I. You see, I ...