#Cheating #Mature #Pregnancy #Teen By 4everhorny Please read the previous part here (/2024/11/the-honeymoon-25/ ). Now let’s continue I only now found out that Vinod had an insatiable appetite for sex even more than mine. Anytime I call him, he would ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Daddy’s Chair – The prequel Sex Story
#Tween #Voyeur By The_dead_scribe How it all started, Danielle begins servicing Daddy in his chair as Britney’s curiosity gets the best of her. #mother/daughter #oral Danielle had been a single mother for several years, she had a cute young daughter, ...
Daddy’s Chair (3) – Britney takes a seat Sex Story
#Incest #Tween By The_dead_scribe Britney finally gets her chance to sit in Daddy’s chair #motherdaughter The day’s following twelve year old Britney’s attempt to get her mother to buy her some bras had not gone according to plan. She was ...
Mother and young daughter give birth within seconds of each other Pt 4 Sex Story
#Abuse #Incest #Rape #Teen By ScottyRay !!!! REVENGE TIME !!!! Cheryl has been staying with Annas parents house, Anna’s sisters are staying with us for the weekend.They are all returning home sometime this afternoon.I was awoken this morning to Sue ...
Little Girl Runs Away, Becomes Basement Toy Sex Story
#Incest #Lesbian #Tween #Voyeur By Famman Finding an unexpected little girl, taking her home for his wife’s pleasure. She will make a fun addition for their basement activities. Mike was still an hour from home. The rain was beating hard ...
Ashley’s Tale 6 Sex Story
#Group #Mature #Teen By Sinister A continuation of the previous story with Becky. So this is a continuation of the weekend where my best friend Becky is introduced to my crazy and awesome sex life. In the first part Becky’s ...
Ashley’s Tale 7 Laura’s Night Out Sex Story
#Exhibitionist #Group #Voyeur By Sinister Ashley’s mom tells about what happened on the night after one of our orgies. Hey guys this next story is not about me but about my mom from her point of view. I hope you ...
Camping going badly Sex Story
#Group #Pregnancy #Rape By Marsha Friends go camping and get unwanted visitors We live in North Las Vegas, and we like to party and camp at Lake Mead we get our boats together and swim and just have fun. Then ...
Candy for Daddy Sex Story
#Incest #Mature #Teen #Virgin By Dick023 It was a typical Friday night. I just finished mowing the lawn. It was pizza night, so after my shower i ordered the pizzas to be here in a hour and half. Tossed on ...
Lady insist I date her 14 year old daughter Sex Story
#Teen #Virgin By James230 I thought a lady was coming onto me but it turns out she’s trying to set me up with a 14 year old girl. It’s that time of the year where I like to go out ...