#Cheating #Incest #Teen #Virgin I was 15 when it all happened, my sister was in her late 20’s. We share the same dad but a different mom, one day at a family reunion I went downstairs into my aunt’s basement ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Daddy puts me in my place Sex Story
#Mature #Rape #Teen #Virgin By Karrie The first time my mom’s new husband teaches me a lesson. I was 13 when my mom married a man she met at the casino 3 months earlier. His name was Mick, he was ...
Sold my virginity in a video live streamed Sex Story
#Bisexual #Rape #Teen #Virgin I was 19 then, lost my job, about to be out of a place to live, and couldn’t afford my college tuition. I went to a guy I heard about who did porn vids. He was ...
My live in girlfriend/wife and my in name only step son. together our lives have changed Sex Story
#Cuckold By Ginger bread man I have been Divorced for a good few years and have had my fare share of women I’m 47 and I inherited a stepson it’s complicated, he was the sone of my first wife but ...
Mary’s Window Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Tween #Voyeur By girlluv Follow the journey of Steve, a peeping tom roaming the neighborhood and finding out what little Mary is up to in her bedroom at night. A high pitch scream was heard from the room out to ...
Community Pool Pervert Sex Story
#Mature #Tween #Voyeur By Hornydad69 First sorry for my grammar, sentence structure and overall over my 3rd grade writing level. Every community has one and if you don’t know who the person is well look in the mirror lol. It ...
বন্ধুদের নিয়ে ভাবীকে গ্রুপ চোদা চটি ৩ Bangla Choti Golpo
খাজুরা আলাপ চালাইতেছি তাসলিমার সাথে, Bangla Choti Golpo সেও কাগজ খোজা বাদ দিয়া দাড়ায়া আমার লগে গল্প মারতাছে, আমি কৌশলে কথা বলতে বলতে এক কোনায় জানালার দিকে নিয়া গেলাম ওরে। আমরা চাপা স্বরে কথা বলতেছি, তাসলিমাও খুব উতসাহ নিয়া কথা ...
Been used cleméncy the story Sex Story
#Incest #Teen #Threesome #Virgin By cleméncy 🩵1My name is cleméncy and I am 18 years old and living with my Mum and brother after my Dad left us when I was 12. He’s re-married now and lives up north and ...
বন্ধুদের নিয়ে ভাবীকে গ্রুপ চোদা চটিগল্প ২ vabi choti golpo
শুভঃ প্রাইভেট ভার্সিটির মেইন সমস্যা ক্যাম্পাস নাই, আড্ডা দিতে হয় রাস্তায় শিরিনঃ শামসুন্নাহার হলে থাকতাম আমি। পাশ করার সময় ভাবছি আর কিছু না হোক সপ্তাহে অন্তত একবার টিএসসিতে যাবো। এখন বছরে একবার যাওয়া হয় না। শুভঃ টিএসসি একটা মোহ। আমরা ...
Lost Virginity to Older Brothers Fiancé (Why Affair Continued) Sex Story
#Cheating #Cuckold #Pregnancy #Teen By Lucky Brother Fantasy turned reality when I lost my virginity at 14 to my older brother’s 21 year old fiancé. Why it continued and why we couldn’t stop!Still secret I had some recent feedback suggesting ...