#Abuse #Group #Rape #Virgin By Tekoki_866 Molly is a young girl who takes a train r8de home, little did she know what perils would befall her! Molly was tired from a long day at school. She was a Freshman at ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Young teen boy used by a couple growing up, I loved it
#Bisexual #Mature #Teen #Virgin I got my first taste of sex at 13. It was a couple, she in her mid 30s and he early 40s. I was 13, not very physical or big, but I was still in puberty. ...
Being blackmailed by my son’s friends Pt 3
#Blackmail #Exhibitionist #Mature #Teen By Carlee Having a mutual agreement with the boy’s about everything After the boy’s thinking and embarrassed that I caught them they were visually scared that I would tell their parents about what they did but ...
The Cocksucker – Chapter 1: Little Girl
#Teen #Virgin By Zarek Saba I noticed that there are stories with minors… Let’s see what comes out of this madness of mine born from kink. Walking down the street were Lema and her friends, all friends from the neighborhood, ...
Fun on the farm 6
It was just past midnight and I woke up a little cold the fire needed logging up I looked around the girls were asleep Sarah had her head on my stomach my tired penis just an inch from her mouth ...
My Dad’s Perverted Relationship with a Slut – Chapter 2
#Incest #Interracial #Teen By TheNastyWhore69 Chapter 2 – Not a Dream I awoke startled as I heard a blender turn on. I opened my eyes abruptly and saw my dad making himself a fruit smoothie in the kitchen. I had ...
Choices – Sex Stories 69
#Cheating By DaleHarris My girlfriend, Melissa, and I had our first threesome with an older voluptuous woman named Carol. The choices made had ramifications for all of us. Carol’s body was a curvy playground for me. I had a weakness ...
Younger sis was a total slut and taught me well
#Incest #Teen #Virgin My girlfriends and now my wife, have always said that whomever taught me to fuck, they owe them, big time! I’ve never admitted who it was, only saying it was some college girl when I was only ...
Watching Mom Get Raped – Sex Stories 69
#Abuse #Mature #Rape #Teen By vikingman1108 A run by Mom and son ends in a violent rape My Dad left us when I was three so it has always been just my Mom and I. Mom is 43, a little ...