#Exhibitionist #Incest #Tween #Virgin By 69themyoung11 Peering threw the Keyhole I see Helena laying in bed.Shes covered up but right in her mid section the blanket is moving up and down. It’s 2010 I’m married to my 2nd wife Rebecca ...
SexStories Latest Articles
The Baby Sitter – Sex Stories 69
#Abuse #Rape #Threesome #Tween By Mark j Raped by the babysitter When I was 10 years old my mom would get the neighbor boy who was 17 years old to come over and babysit me while she would go to ...
Little Daughter: Dad and Mom’s Helpful Instructions – Pt. 4
#Incest #Threesome #Tween #Voyeur By Famman Terence and friends make plans for 10 year old Jaden. She experiences new things and places. Three weeks had passed and Jaden had kept the secret. Terence had visited her house several times during ...
Lolita Academy Ch. 3: Rising Star
#Lesbian #Rape #Tween #Virgin By Flikk Cherry poppin’ goodness, rape & acceptance & lez-fun The old man approached the sobbing girl on the bed, his gaze lingering on her wet hair, smudged makeup, and disheveled state. She can smell the ...
Petite little neighbors get their first taste. STORY PART 10
#Abuse #Group #Rape #Virgin By Grayson boulder Two cute neighbors become subject to a brutal night in a secluded club backroom, as sisters watch in shame Ana gets brutally punished as I bring in the reinforcements. Well, the next day ...
The Old Man and the Sea, untold story by E. Hemingway
#Gay #Mature #Teen By Archie FireLion This is a gay love story about an old man, Santiago, and a teenager, Manolin, based on The Old Man And The Sea. Santiago, a seasoned fisherman whose youth had long ago been claimed ...
The rent is due – Sex Stories 69
#Cuckold #Exhibitionist #Threesome By Darrius1966 Hi, my name is Stan 24-year-old male. I moved into a rented apartment 6 months ago with Tammy my 19-year-old girlfriend.At first everything was great. We were both on a good wage and managed to ...
Beatrice gets fucked by mike the new vice president of the company
#Cheating #Exhibitionist #Pregnancy By Britney My name is Beatrice Austin and I’m the head secretary at Waldron’s Lingerie Inc. and my morning has been hectic from one meeting to another, because of the increase in Christmas shopping sales. But my ...
choti golpo new বাবা মার আড়ালে ছোট বোনকে চুদে খাল পার্ট ৫
bangla choti golpo new. এই চোদাচুদি করতে করতে প্রায় সন্ধ্যা ৭ টা বেজে যায়। রাত ৯ টায় আমরা খেয়ে উঠি৷ তবে খাবার টেবিলে ফয়সালা হয় আজকে মা আমার সাথে শুবে আর হ্যাপি বাবার কাছে। যা কথা তাই। খাবার শেষ করে ...
How my uncle broke me in, pt 2
#Abuse #Tween #Virgin By PureSlut I sat at my desk in school starring at the black board. I looked around and noticed all of my classmates working on an assignment, but for the life of me I couldn’t think of ...