#Tween #Virgin By shameless twink My first time attempting to write a story, I decided to try and keep it simple & fun and also somewhat short, it may not be perfect, it’s a first try! Babysitting 10-Year-Old Melanie: The ...
SexStories Latest Articles
I gave my grandpa a very special gift
#Mature #Tween #Virgin #Voyeur By Mr Turner’s friend This is mostly a fabricated story but there is a big part that is real. It was a long time ago but it lingers in my memory. I was 12 and my ...
How My Uncle Turned Me Into His Plaything Pt 1
#Abuse #Incest #Tween #Virgin By TricksyLittleDevil My uncle came to live with my family for a time after his divorce, and began using me to get off nightly until he ended up taking my virginity One summer my uncle got ...
Sophia Beaumont – Part 1 – The retreat
#Tween By The Writer This is the first part of Sophia’s Story, if you haven’t already, feel free to read: Sophia Beaumont – a description – to better picture her. Enjoy! Sophia Beaumont had long grown accustomed to her parents’ ...
The best sleep over – Sex Stories 69
#Bisexual #Teen By Best sex When you get the unexpected out of Sleepover and it turns out to be the best night of your life A couple days ago, a friend of mine ,Toby, asked me if I wanted to ...
Fun on the farm part 5q
We had just come down from the shower and talking to Fiona about our hot horny sexy shower Sarah was thoroughly happy she had enjoyed immensely our first sex caressing and affection she was pregnant with Fiona’s husband’s baby but ...
my friends mom and us
#Incest #Pregnancy #Teen By sons friend this happened some years ago i went over to my friends house to swim. i went around to the back gate and went in the yard and i saw my friend laying on his ...
Rent aint free – Sex Stories 69
#BDSM #Blackmail #Teen #Virgin By NO one needs to know My tenant is late with the rent again, this is the third time in a row, yes I know times are hard, and everything costs more, but this cunt is ...
Threesome – Sex Stories 69
#Threesome By DaleHarris I was 22, working that summer for an investment company in a city just 25 miles away from where I lived and went to college. I did mostly filing and sitting in on a few meetings. It ...
Josie (Anal) – Sex Stories 69
#Incest #Teen #Tween By Josie Thirteen year old Josie has fun with her big bother… In the days following Granny’s birthday bash, the taste of Caleb’s kisses and the feel of his touch lingered on her skin, leaving her feeling ...