#Group #Lesbian #Teen By Jim tom The final part of this story let’s see what happens I arrived at school the next day and my friends wouldn’t stop talking about what happened at my house over the weekend I think ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Mandy(My wife), Michelle and Myself Sex Story
#Threesome By Kenny Mandy and myself first fuck Michelle. Mandy’s my wife, Michelle’s my mates wife. This is a true story of events that first happened back in 2019.Myself and Mandy first met Michelle when she was out with her ...
“Let’s Both Enjoy Her” (part eight) Sex Story
#Lesbian #Mature By [email protected] Jen turns to Mrs. J for help in smuggling tweens out of the children’s home for her pedo husband to play with – and gets more than she asks for. I’d heard the rumours about Mrs. ...
It a true story Sex Story
#Pregnancy I went out looking for someone to shag me and I certainly got what I was looking for I wasn’t complaining. I’m 29 single female and I was wanting a baby I had been thinking about it for ages ...
Little Claudia, part 2 Sex Story
#Group #Incest #Threesome #Tween By Drtydad4drtymom The moments following my first encounter with Claudia in my hammock while her father spied on us. So…all of our heads were spinning for very different reasons. Claudia, still laying on her back on ...
বান্ধবীর সাথে কাটানো মুহূর্ত
শুরুটা হয়েছিল গ্রীষ্মের কোন একটি দিনে। আমি তখন একসাথে পড়া শুরু করে দিলাম। তার কিছুদিন পরেই রমজান মাস শুরু হয়ে গেল। সে বলেছিল যে আমরা দৈনিক ৩ পৃষ্ঠা করে পড়বো। কারণ এর পরে আমি আমার cousin এর সাথে চিল করতে ...
জেঠুর কোলে মা দোলে
মানুষের জীবনে এমন কিছু ঘটনা ঘটে যা তাদের জীবন বিশেষ করে যৌন মন জগতে মারাত্মক কোনো বিল্পব ঘটিয়ে স্বাভাবিক যৌন জীবন একেবারেই এলোমেলো করে দেয়। আমার জীবনেও এমন একটা ঘটনা ঘটেছিলো। সাধারণ মধ্যবিত্ত পরিবার, তিন ভাই বোনের মধ্যে আমি বড়; ...
bengoli choti golpo মায়ের আনন্দ-১১
bengoli choti golpo. আমার মায়ের নাম দীপা।মা এই এক বছর হলো বিধবা হয়েছে এখন মায়ের বয়স 35 বছর।বাবা হঠাতই স্টোক হয়ে মারা গেলো।মা এখন খুব মন খারাপ করে থাকে।বাবা মারা যাবার পর থেকেই মায়ের সঙ্গে শ্বাশুড়ির ঝগড়া হতো।মাকে সবাই ছোটো ...
Summer with My Grandparents ( Part 1 ) Sex Story
#Bisexual #Exhibitionist #Incest #Teen #Voyeur Fun and unexpected fun with my grandparents My name is Carl ( 37 ) married to my beautiful wife Jenna and have two children ( boys 12 and 8). The story I am about to ...
Maids daughter seduces me Sex Story
#BDSM #Teen #Virgin By CornyJay The title is a sequel to Mom catches me beating my 🥩 in the shower. Author: thank you all for the positive feedback on the last part of this newly formed series. I didn’t expect ...