#Group #Incest #Teen By SexySush Getting defiled and making fun of my useless husband by getting gangbanged on the day of Karwa-Chauth. It happened 2 years back, it was the evening of Karwa-Chauth, that special day when wives fast for ...
SexStories Latest Articles
I had broken up with my boyfriend two months ago Sex Story
#Exhibitionist #Teen #Voyeur And now I was ready to go back out and have a shag It wasn’t only guys that went out looking for a shag it was us girls as well.I’m actually gagging for it I haven’t had ...
I ended up cheating on my husband Sex Story
#Cheating I was away with work with two male colleagues and we were staying in this hotel We all have our own room mine was on the second floor and they were up on the fourth floor.I was only married ...
Laura is caught but she has a plan Sex Story
#Mature #Teen By Ox Laura is caught by a friend leaving Mr. Lenox’s class room but she has a plan. Laura straightened her skirt as she beamed with happiness. After she and Mr. Lenox finally hooked up again after she ...
Surrendered Desire Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Cheating By LittleMissAus “During an intimacy deprived relationship, Eliza surrenders to her burning desire.” A couple weeks after meeting, I sat parked in his driveway. The pit in my stomach weaved up through my ribcage until it blossomed into a ...
Living my Fantasy -8 Sex Story
#Incest #Mature By 4everhorny Thank you for all your messages, please read the previous part here (/2024/12/living-my-fantasy-7/ ) so you can enjoy this better. Now let’s continue… Now I was sucking on one tit while playing with her other. Then ...
Brutally Raping my sister Ana Sex Story
#Abuse #Blackmail #Incest #Rape By Grayson boulder After a nice day with some cousins, I violate and hurt my sister Ana, in the middle of the night in the backyard. After a couple quiet days, we got a surprise. I ...
My uncle got me to suck his dick today – 2 Sex Story
#Abuse #Incest #Lesbian #Teen By Natalie My uncle got me to suck his dick. This is what happened since. If anybody’s interested in all this, the first part is here: /2024/12/my-uncle-got-me-to-suck-his-dick-today/ Well, as some people predicted in the comments on ...
Danna and Danika-Sex Stories of Mother and Her Daughter+LoveStory of a19YO boy+tween girl Sex Story
#Bisexual #Incest #Tween #Virgin By Grey Wolf Part 2 and Part 3–After meeting them in an old bookstore in a large city’s downtown, I invite Danna and her daughter to my apartment for some “fun”. After accepting my invitation, Danna ...
Little Junior Bridesmaid and Mom (Perverted Limo Driver) Sex Story
#Incest #Rape #Threesome #Tween By Famman Donna, innocent 10 year old Junior Bridesmaid and her mom Britney, take an unexpected limo ride, driven by an evil pervert. “You look beautiful,” Britney said lovingly to her daughter, Donna, adjusting the dresses ...