#Incest #Tween #Virgin By Sir Ryan Ben finds his daughter trying to use her moms toys and he shows her what to do. It was a learning experience for both of them. Ben was able to finish his route quickly ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Raping my unconscious mom Sex Story
#Abuse #Incest #Rape #Teen By I love pussies Hi everyone, I’m jack a 16 year old out of houston texas and this the story of how I fucked my mom carmela (fake names) Let’s begin 2pm on a friday me ...
An ex boyfriend raped me vaginally, then for my first ever anal, when I was a single pregnant woman Sex Story
#Pregnancy #Rape #Virgin I hadn’t seen Bren in over 3 years. We were together about a year and a few months. I was 22 and Bren 23 at that time, and we’d not seen each other since our breakup. I ...
Dog Momma Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Exhibitionist #Mature #Threesome #Zoophilia By FTG Divorced lonely middle aged woman comes home drunk and fools around with her pitbull. Marisol was a 50 year old divorced mom who had been single for a while. Her lack of self confidence ...
Group home cock Sex Story
#Cheating #Cuckold #Exhibitionist #Voyeur Slut GF gives head to unusual partner Terry and Aaron had been together since high school. Aaron always loved the idea of sharing Terry with other men. But he had an oddly specific fetish. He loved ...
Bears in cubs Sex Story
#Gay #Group By DaleHarris There was this bear club that met every Tuesday evening at 9pm. I read it in a bathroom stall at a truck stop. Now back in those days all sorts of things were keyed into the ...
A Fateful Girls’ Trip Sex Story
#Cheating #Pregnancy A married woman, Kate, goes on a girls’ trip and has an affair with Max. When Kate returns home, she understands that her life would change forever Kate had been craving this vacation for as long as she ...
Bargain hunting. Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Cheating #Mature #Virgin By Mr Turner’s friend Hi everyone, I’m Kerry, Jack Turner’s long time friend. He told me about sharing his life’s stories here and I thought I’d share some of mine too, I’d like to start off with ...
Living my Fantasy -5 Sex Story
#Incest #Mature By 4everhorny Thank you for all your messages, please read the previous part here (/2024/12/living-my-fantasy-4/ ) so you can enjoy this better. Now let’s continue… I said “that there are two options but only provided you are comfortable ...
Girls Trip 2: Two Sides Of An Open Relationship (Part 5) Sex Story
#Cheating #Exhibitionist #Group #Interracial By Courtney I let my body rest by the pool soaking up the warm sun all day today. I knew my friends had a treat waiting for me this evening. Just down the road was a ...