#Abuse #Rape #Threesome #Tween By JLM After my 4th grade teacher made me a woman and his 10 year old woman, things change the next morning when Harry shows up. I was having the best sleep of my life, naked ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Little Girl, Younger Sister Used by Older Brother (School Bus) Sex Story
#Incest #Threesome #Tween #Voyeur By Famman Little sisters can be a big brother’s best friend, cum dumpster, fuck toy and most importantly, his source for making money. “Ummmmph,” Melissa gagged, not expecting the boy to cum so quickly. The tiny ...
Fun at the gym part 5 Sex Story
#Group #Lesbian #Teen By Jim tom Home alone all weekend with my girlfriend Abigail until our friends arrive to an unexpected event After I told Abigail my parents were going to leave us alone for the weekend she was excited ...
I only have one rule Part 3 Sex Story
#Exhibitionist #Lesbian #Teen #Threesome By Kiddyfucker69 I will tell you about the chores I had my carers do for me… My carers are really good to me, as they have really obeyed all of my house rules so well, and ...
choty golpo 2025 কামে ডুবে যাওয়া
bangla choty golpo 2025. আমি আস্তে আস্তে করে পা টিপে টিপে সিঁড়ি দিয়ে নিচে নামতে লাগলাম , নিচে রান্না ঘরের পাশের রুমের ভেতর থেকে আসা শব্দ শুনতে শুনতে যেই ঘরে আমাদের ঘরের কাজের লোক রামু থাকে. পা টিপে টিপে আস্তে ...
I eventually gave in and went out with this guy from work Sex Story
#Cheating #Lesbian Even though I have a girlfriend and he knows all about it.. which didn’t stop him I had just started seeing this girl and she was great at first then she started controling me trying to get me ...
I was out in my car and I ended up in this carpark Sex Story
#Exhibitionist #Mature #Teen #Voyeur I had no idea that people used this carpark for dogging I ended up doing something to this complete stranger I was bored on this day and I decided to go for a run in my ...
I was going on holiday with my friend and his family Sex Story
#Pregnancy I’m away on holiday with my mate and his family and while we were away his older sister started flirting coming on to me I was away with my friend and his family on holiday we were at this ...
Quick Fantasy No 3 – Desperate Measures Sex Story
#Exhibitionist #Group #Teen #Zoophilia By Mr. Bassman What do you do if you haven’t had sex for two years? When desperation takes over Becky decides she will do literally anything! Becky looked at the calendar on her desk. It was ...
নানু বাড়ি সফর মামিকে চোদার বাংলা চটি গল্প পার্ট – ৫
সকালে শায়লাকে চোদার পর আমার ৬ নাম্বার মামার ঘরে সকালের নাস্তাটা সেরে নেই। মামিকে চোদার বাংলা চটি গল্প। এবার নানুবাড়িতে আসার পর থেকে চোদাচুদির উপরেই আছি। মনটা চাইতেছে কারো না কারো ভোদায় ধনটা ঢুকিয়ে বসে থাকি।কিন্তু দিনের বেলা এখন এসব ...