#Exhibitionist #Threesome By Britney It was early December, and the smell of cinnamon and peppermint filled the air and sparkling Christmas decorations with Christmas music being played as Natalie and Britney two high school seniors, that are best friends and ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Living my Fantasy -3 Sex Story
#Incest #Mature By 4everhorny Thank you for all your messages, please read the previous part here (/2024/11/living-my-fantasy-2/ ) so you can enjoy this better. Now let’s continue… She said “come in Raj”. She was feeding her baby with a veil ...
Adoptive father Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Incest #Mature #Teen #Virgin By Spencer-48 A girls experience on how she lost her virginity to her adoptive father. I don’t want to point out my real name when sending this story so I’ll just use my name as Emily. ...
My Best Friends Daughter Sex Story
#Mature #Teen #Virgin This happened a few years ago and I’ve really wanted to share it so here we go! I was 43 at the time and for a while after my wife and I divorced I became a regular ...
Managing My Mother Sex Story
#Cheating #Exhibitionist #Mature By Courtney Longer intro story, if you want to skip the good part just find the bold letters down below… I don’t have a job like most guys my age, in fact O lie to most people ...
Threesome with My Baby Sister Britney, and Her Young Neighbor Natalie Sex Story
#Bisexual #Incest #Teen #Threesome By IronKnucklesMike A dream encounter with my baby sister and her sweet young neighbor. “Hey, Brit, you and Natalie sure have gotten big!”I heard a loud scoff and Britney shouting. “THAT WAS FUCKING RUDE !! I’m ...
বৌদি বাংলা চটি ছাত্রীর মাকে চোদার গল্প ৪
বৌদি ভোদায় বাড়া ঢুকিয়ে চুদা বাংলা চটি ছাত্রীর মাকে চোদার গল্প new bangla choti golpo আমার খাড়া হয়ে থাকা রকেটের মত বাড়াটা হলাং ফলাং করে হিলাতে হিলাতে আমি সোফায় গিয়ে বসলাম, পা’দুটো ফাঁক করে, তাতে আমার ধোনটা ঊর্ধ্বমুখী হয়ে ফোঁস ...
নানু বাড়ি সফর ছোট মামি এবং নূরী পার্ট – ৩
আগের পার্ট – ১ : নানু বাড়ি সফর শেফালীকে চোদার গল্প পার্ট -১ আগের পার্ট – ২ : নানু বাড়ি সফর ছোট মামিকে চোদার গল্প পার্ট – ২ নূরী যে আমার আর মামীর চোদাচুদি দেখে ফেলেছে এ ব্যাপারে কোনো ভুল নেই। এ মেয়েটার মুখ ...
Little Daughter: Dad and Mom’s Helpful Instructions – Pt. 3 Sex Story
#Incest #Threesome #Tween #Voyeur By Famman Terence and his friend gives sweet little 10 year old Jaden her next lesson. Shows her the purpose of her beautiful tiny body. As Jaden walked home she tried to decide what she’d done ...
Piglet Pt 4 Sex Story
#Cheating #Incest #Tween #Voyeur By Hushed Im just going to say this house is a house of lies and secrets and things unfold for me fast. So here we are the next day after my wonderful moment with my little ...