#Cheating #Teen #Virgin By jenn 2 small town 16 year old girl wants a little fun. When I turned 16, I got started on birth control to help regulate my periods. I was always horny before but wouldn’t let guys ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Athénaïs the needing money stories part 1 Sex Story
#Exhibitionist #Teen By Athénaïs Six months had passed since the wedding. Still single living in 1 bedroom apartment working all the hours I was never home. I needed money badly, I was behind on rent, cable, car payments and all ...
Discovery Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Gay #Virgin By DaleHarris Middle school is usually body changes start to happen for most. For me, I was a late bloomer. While everyone was getting pubic hair…at least from what I had observed in our gym showers…I remained hairless. ...
The ultimate camping trip. Story part 4 Sex Story
#Abuse #Group #Rape #Voyeur By Greyson boulder The camping trip of dreams, filled with vulnerable girls and fuckmeats Thank you for taking the time to read my stories! This story is part of an ongoing series, so if you’re new ...
A very compromising position Sex Story
#BDSM #Rape #Zoophilia By HanSolo A sex game gone wrong or right, depending on how you look at it. Hi, I’m Lynn, I’m a 38 year old, 5’8″ brunette. I’m about 115 lbs(8 stones). My husband is called Steve, and ...
Slutty teacher. Part 1 Sex Story
#Mature By Constrictor This morning I was going to work, I was going to work with the utmost care. Today is not just a working day. Today is Knowledge Day at our glorious school. A celebration. A woman should always ...
her first she says Sex Story
#Cheating #Pregnancy By A Friend i have a next door neighbor that’s a hot lady one day i was out back just finished mowing and i saw her and the pool guy talking about something. she was in her two ...
Quick Fantasy No 2 – Phil’s Daughter Sex Story
#Blackmail #Group #Rape #Tween By Mr. Bassman What do you do when you have a prick teaser for a daughter? Phil has a plan to get what he wants, whenever he wants it! Phil sat in his home office, which ...
সিমাকে চোদার আকাংখা ১ম খন্ড
(Teenager Bangla Choti – Simake Chodar Akhankha-1)This story is part of the সিমাকে চোদার আকাংখা series Teenager Bangla Choti – সিমার বেড়ে উঠা – ১ আমি বর্তমানে একটা ইভেন্টে ম্যনেজমেন্ট এ চাকরি করি। চাকুরির সুবাদে ঢাকাতে গত চার বছর থেকে ...
সিমাকে চোদার আকাংখা ২য় খন্ড
(Teenager Bangla Choti – Simake Chodar Akhankha – 2)This story is part of the সিমাকে চোদার আকাংখা series Teenager Bangla Choti – সিমার বেড়ে উঠা – ২ সিমার চোখে শ্যাম্পুর ফেনা ঢুকতেই তার চোখে জ্বালা শুরু হয়ে গেলো। সেই কারনে, ...