bangla choti maa. হ্যালো বন্ধুরা,আমি শান্ত চৌধুরী। বয়স ২০ বছর, সবে এইচএসসি পরীক্ষা পাশ করেছি। আমি ঢাকার এক স্বনামধন্য চৌধুরী গ্রুপ অফ কোম্পানির উত্তরাধিকার।আমার বাবা অর্নব চৌধুরী বয়স ৪৫ বছর, দেখতে অনেক হ্যান্ডসাম, বাবাকে দেখলেই যেকোনো মধ্যবয়সী মহিলার কামনা বেড়ে ...
SexStories Latest Articles
A Great Indian ( Chowdhury ) Family : 10 Sex Story
#Incest #Voyeur By satabdi Soma revealed her dark fantasy to her father Characters participating in this episode :- 1. Soma Chowdhury Seikh : Bengali Film-Actress, 28 yrs ( 34-26-36 ), 2. Goutam Chowdhury : Soma’s Brother, 25 yrs, Pvt Employee. ...
My wife Lena’s first lover part 1 Sex Story
#Cheating #Cuckold By petter broberg/ Sweden This is the beginning of my journey as a cuckold. And which my wife Willingly put Lena, as my wife’s name is, was in the bathroom getting ready to be picked up by her ...
Athénaïs family wedding part 2 Sex Story
#Abuse #Incest #Teen By Athénaïs Friday afternoon we left the hotel room we was meeting up. with family François insisted I wore my sun dress. Using a damp flannel he carefully wiped all of my diaper area and then holding ...
Cheating for the first time after marriage Sex Story
#Cheating #Mature #Others By SexySush First time I cheated after getting married as my useless husband rarely fucks me Shanti Mam and I used to teach in the same government school. She was an experienced lady, much older and wiser ...
The Halloween party (little devil in full) Sex Story
#Incest #Teen #Threesome #Virgin By Nympho nurse This is a reedited and better version, of a story that happened when I was younger. I tell you, Halloween party. It was Halloween and I was going to a party at my ...
নানু বাড়ি সফর ছোট মামিকে চোদার গল্প পার্ট – ২
সকাল বেলা বয়স্ক ওই ভদ্রলোকের সাথে নানুবাড়িতে পৌছানোর পর সবাই যেন টেনশন থেকে মুক্ত হয়। আমিও জানাই কিভাবে আমি উনার বাসায় আশ্রয় নেই, কিভাবে রাত কাটাই। নানু বাড়ি সফর ছোট মামিকে চোদার গল্প। বড় মামা উনাকে ১০০০ টাকা জোর করে ...
নানু বাড়ির শেফালীকে চোদার বাংলা চটি গল্প
আমি শুভ্র, আগেও আমার গল্প শুনেছেন আপনারা। নানু বাড়ির শেফালীকে চোদার বাংলা চটিআজকের গল্পটা বেশ পুরোনো । থার্ড সেমিষ্টার শেষের রোমাঞ্চকর এক সেক্স জার্নির গল্প। এই সফরে আমি এতো এতো চোদার সুযোগ পাব সেটা কল্পনাতেও ভাবিনাই। থার্ড সেমিষ্টার শেষ করেই ...
Doing it with someone that was getting married Sex Story
#Cheating #Virgin I ended up doing it with someone who was getting married and he didn’t tell me anything about it until after we had done it I was only 19 female and I was still a virgin.Well it happened ...
I was back at this house with my friend Sex Story
#Voyeur As she has met this guy and she was upstairs getting banged with him as I’m downstairs in the living room with his friend I’m in the living Room with his friend I don’t fancy and here I was ...