#Cheating And while I was there my brother had a party and I was determined to get this guy that I fancied I was over visiting my brother in Australia and while I was there he’s having a party I ...
SexStories Latest Articles
I cheated on my boyfriend when I was out with my friends Sex Story
#Cheating Before I had went out I was round at my boyfriends house and I was having sex with him before I went out with my friends I had slept with my boyfriend and afterwards I had went back home ...
Cheaters never win- final chapter Sex Story
#Incest #Teen #Tween #Virgin By Hugh The fun contunues and Jack becomes the center of attention with his sister and mother. I learn how to make a new income stream that benfits us all. Cheaters never win – final episodeAfter ...
Crazy House Party Sex Story
#Exhibitionist #Interracial #Tween #Virgin By PCNMP40 Well hung teen wants to get close to girl at house party ‘Hiiiiiii” Gemma said as she burst through the front door from the cold outside into her friend Tanya’s party. There were loads ...
Athénaïs family wedding part 1 Sex Story
#Abuse #BDSM #Incest #Teen By Athénaïs I wanted to share with you one of my experiences as a little girl. Although I’m 21 I enjoy being a little girl and being treated like a little girl. My boyfriend, François also ...
The Pantry continues to the kitchen Sex Story
#Incest #Lesbian #Rape #Teen By Susie “Come with me Susie, I need your help downstairs”, my mother called out to me while I was catching up on SC. “For what, Mom?” I said not looking up from my phone. “Get ...
I fucked mom after she did the dishes….😉🍆🍆🍆🍆 Sex Story
#Bisexual #Incest #Threesome By Anonymous 2 I was going to help her do the dishes, but she’s way too impatient to wait. When she finished, I fucked her instead….😉🍆🍆🍆🍆 It was on a Saturday night. Dad was on the couch ...
Satisfying the Insatiable- my first gay gang bang Sex Story
#Gay #Group By DaleHarris I met Hito at our college library tiers on a very humid hot night. I met him online from a chat. We were both sophomores attending the same college. We were both lean smooth guys, who ...
The Neighborhood Beauty Becones My Sugarbaby Sex Story
#Blackmail #Tween #Virgin By Craig Catching my 12 year old neighbor trying to shoplift leads to a dream arrangement Working loss prevention on retail was not my dream job, but it was easy and paid good. Most of my time ...
“Let’s Both Enjoy Her” (part six) Sex Story
#Lesbian #Teen #Threesome By [email protected] It says here that this summary may contain anything up to 150 characters. That’s a hell of a lot of kinky perverts for one author to have to invent! Now, where was I at the ...