#Mature #Zoophilia i have a lady friend that has a dobie trained for sex and she and i have a relationship i have had sex with her and watched her with her dog many times. she asked me if would ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Gagbanged by 6 boys Sex Story
#Cheating #Group #Mature #Teen By SexySush The four boys who gangbanged me came back with two of their friends and fucked my MILF holes with their young cocks. I woke up early the next morning, already thinking about my encounter ...
Working a part time whore for the first time Sex Story
#Cheating #Group #Mature #Teen By SexySush The boys made me work as a prostitute for the first time in a red light area Over the next few weeks, I visited the boys in that hut every day after school. They ...
Getting raped during college by 5 friends of mine Sex Story
#Exhibitionist #Group #Rape #Teen By SexySush When I was raped by my 5 friends after getting high on booze and drugs. Sushma: A Nefarious Night It was another Friday night and I, Sushma, a 19-year-old college student, was feeling restless ...
Unexpected happiness while serving in N Ireland Sex Story
#Teen By Sargent This is obviously going back many years when I was a serving soldier in Belfast it’s not some great long far fetched one . But something that happened all them years ago that I wasn’t proud about ...
Quick Fantasy No1 – GF in a pub Sex Story
#Group #Rape #Teen By Mr. Bassman What do you do if your GF wants to be raped? You arrange for it to happen! Declan had sneaked Kerry into the pub before even though she was only 15 years old. He ...
Gang fucking Hope Kelly’s teenage pussy Sex Story
#Blackmail #Group #Rape #Teen By Greg 2024 Running a train on Hope Kelly’s 15 year old pussy 2 weeks ago, during lunch break Hope whispered in my ear asking if I wanted to fuck her up the ass. It’s been ...
Living my Fantasy -1 Sex Story
#Incest #Mature By 4everhorny This is the true story of what happened between me and my daughter. The writer of this story guided me every step of the way to make this fantasy of mine happen for real. I requested ...
PaulaDs cross dressing night out Sex Story
#Gay By PaulaD This is a story about PaulaDs adventure at a gay club. I hope you enjoy it 🙏🙏thanks for reading and leave a comment 😊😊 Miss PaulaD’s night out I’ll start by telling you about myself, if you ...
Courtney and her turkey get stuffed with all the fixings on thanksgiving Sex Story
#Cheating #Group #Mature #Rape By Britney It was early afternoon on Thanksgiving and Courtney’s extended family including her husband Ryan’s were all chatting away in her massive living room, while she was alone puttering around in her large kitchen. There ...