#Group #Incest #Teen #Tween By Mr. Bassman Maggie attends a product demonstration, then reunites with her cousin, Stacey. Stephen takes both of them to a Family Fun Night Maggie arrives at work with her black dress in a bag, almost ...
SexStories Latest Articles
friends wife is pregnant with her third Sex Story
#Pregnancy #Teen #Tween By friends friend My friend tells me his wife is expecting their third child i told him good for you do you want another girl again. hopefully no a boy would be great this time and its ...
Sushma Raped by her Students Sex Story
#Incest #Rape #Teen #Tween By SexySush How Me Sushma was raped by my students and I loved it. Sushma stood before the class of rowdy 15-year-old Muslim boys, her mind still reeling from another lonely night. Her husband, a seafarer, ...
Shining Star Chapter 9 Sex Story
#Mature #Teen #Virgin By Eldoron39 Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Shining Star’s newest acquisition… Chapter Nine The sun streamed through the curtains, casting a warm glow over the room as I woke up with a contented sigh. Memories ...
Gangbanged and DPed by 4 street boys Sex Story
#Cheating #Group #Mature #Teen By SexySush How on my way back from school I got gangbanged by 4 teen age boys. It was a hot summer day in India, and I was walking to the bus stop in my typical ...
Caught my husband jerking to our teen daughter Pt. 7 Sex Story
#Incest #Teen By Indecent_Raw The seventh part of this story, where Holly finally gets a taste of her daddy’s cock. IMPORTANT: My stories are about extreme fantasies. It is all of our responsibilities to make sure we do not harm ...
Sweet Caroline Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Mature #Teen #Virgin By SouthernTongue An older man gets a visit from the neighbor’s daughter. Jeff is a 58 year old man who lives alone in a large house with a pool. His neighbors are Kent, Sally and their beautiful ...
Unbirth Fantasy Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Cheating #Cuckold #Pregnancy Anna and Vlad’s sexual exploration takes a unique turn when Anna discovers Vlad’s unbirth fantasy…. Anna had always been open-minded when it came to sex, and her husband, Vlad, was no exception. They had explored various fantasies ...
Nude Modeling in college Sex Story
#Gay By DaleHarris I was your typical poor college student. I got a job on campus cleaning buildings in the late evenings. Back then it didn’t pay much. So when I saw a job that paid ten dollars an hour ...
Lyudmila porn. Part 5 Sex Story
#Mature By Constrictor Mature lady takes revenge on her husband. She made him a cuckold …I was becoming more and more popular in the erotic field. My pictures, of course, were not the most popular. In fact, they’ve been lagging ...