#Blackmail #Incest #Lesbian #Teen By Relatively Speaking The sisters are forced to break through one more taboo barrier and the ensnaring of the mother begins. CHAPTER THREE – Upping the Ante Sarah couldn’t stop glancing at her phone all night ...
SexStories Latest Articles
True story 3 friends that were always together end up loving one another Sex Story
#Cuckold #Interracial #Mature By Lisa Me and my husband were married for 9 years and decided to bring in our black friend for my 29th birthday Hello my name is Lisa. and this is a true story.and up to this ...
বউয়ের বান্ধবীর চুলের মুঠি ধরে ঠাপানো
বউয়ের বান্ধবীর চুলের মুঠি ধরে ঠাপ আমি আজ থেকে প্রায় ৫ বছর আগে সরলার সঙ্গে বিয়ে করেছিলাম। সে খুবই ভালো আর সবসময় আমার খেয়াল রাখে। সে সবদিক থেকে আমার সব ব্যপারে আমার খেয়াল রাখে । কিন্তু যখন প্রশ্ন আসে সেক্সের, ...
Piglet Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Incest #Rape #Tween #Virgin By Hushed My sick little Piglet needed my help what else was I supposed to do. So I’ll start by saying hello to everyone. My name is Marvin. I have a wife Valery, and two daughters ...
A New Life (Chapter 7) Sex Story
#BDSM #Bisexual #Tween #Zoophilia By subslut_1963m Brianne brings Becca a very special surprise for her 12th birthday. This very twisted multi-part story is 100% fictional. The categories selected may not be part of every chapter that follows, but I included ...
Training Elara Ch. 10: Ashley’s Rise Sex Story
#Lesbian #Pregnancy #Teen By Flikk Ashley’s thoughts about Crane, Elara and Sarah. There was always something about Ashley. The youngest of the family, she had been coddled and adored, the golden child with a sharp tongue and a quicker mind. ...
Lyudmila porn. Part 3 Sex Story
#Cuckold #Mature By Constrictor Mature Lyudmila takes revenge on her husband for the insult he caused her. Her revenge makes her husband a cuckold My first two pictures have been living online for five days now. I haven’t looked at ...
Lyudmila porn. Part 4 Sex Story
#Cuckold #Mature By Constrictor There was a time when my morning started with a little exercise. Eventually a cup of coffee replaced the exercise. It turned me on just as well as charging. But for a few days now, as ...
Fun in the gym part 1 Sex Story
#Teen #Virgin By Jim tom A story of two 15 year olds who enjoy the gym and fun together It was a Monday I had finished school and it was kinda late but I had nothing to do so I ...
Stop Theft Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#BDSM #Bisexual #Incest #Rape By BBK I own a general store in a small town, a new family moved into the area, a small boy about 12 or so came into the store, I watched him look around, he got ...