#Incest #Teen #Virgin By SouthernTongue A young daughter is caught playing with her daddy’s cock. James is a 35 year old married man who has a beautiful daughter named Cathy. Karen, his 34 year old wife works as a nurse ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Shining Star Chapter 8 Sex Story
#Mature #Teen #Virgin By Eldoron39 A dream proved to be just a dream as business picked up. Chapter Eight It took a moment for my senses to come to, and I jolted into an upright position. Beth grinned down at ...
My boss wanted me in more ways then one Sex Story
#Cheating By JLM I got married only last year and I got a job through a friend. My boss is oh so nice. First off, I do still love my husband in a way, just not in bed as much. ...
বেশ্যা বানিয়ে কচি গুদ চোদার বাংলা চটি গল্প
বেশ্যা বানিয়ে প্রমোশনের জন্য অফিসের বস এর চোদন কচি গুদ চোদার বাংলা চটি গল্প কাজের ব্যস্ততা, Bangla Choti Golpo কলিগদের সাথে কাজের ফাঁকে আড্ডা দিয়ে ভালই সময় কাটছিলো.. আমি প্রমীতা, একটি ইংগ্লীশ মীডিয়াম স্কুলের টীচার. প্রথম প্রথম ভালই লাগছিলো.. আমাদের ...
Mom’s Diary told all Sex Story
#Incest #Tween By Daniel My sister, Tanya has always been very horny ever since our step father introduced her to sex and orgasms when she was about 11 and I was 12. I liked how her titties were blooming. Her ...
The pantry Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Cheating #Incest #Threesome #Tween By Susie My parents both are pastors, which I guess makes me a PK. They are always trying to help the less fortunate get back on their feet. For context my dad is 48 and my ...
Fun in the Barn Sex Story
#Lesbian #Teen #Threesome #Zoophilia By Crouch Addick Britany, Maverick, and Linda, and there fun in the Barn Britany was a very pretty fifteen year old. She had shoulder length blonde hair and a slender build. Her main enjoyment in life ...
Lowhangn1 Part Three disobedience Sex Story
#Gay By DaleHarris When Mike was away, I needed to play. My addiction to sex with people I hardly knew. Once again I nursed my aching ass after meeting Mike a second time. We exchanged phone numbers and we talked ...
Lowhangn1 the cost of being a willing bottom with strangers Sex Story
#Gay By DaleHarris Mike decides we need to take a break because he has found a bottom he enjoyed more. I get more addicted to hooking up with anyone willing to meet. My pursuits of Mike were a bit overbearing. ...
Lowhangn1 – mistakes made during my sophmore year in college Sex Story
#Others By DaleHarris I started hanging out with a coworker which leads to more. As you recall, I worked at a video store while attending college. My porn and masturbation addictions dominated me. I thought about sex more than anything. ...