#Abuse #BDSM #Group #Teen I got this job at a local hotel i am the assistant of the owner of the hotel. I’m 18 I moved out to LA for my love of acting but I found a love of ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Just a friendly card game Sex Story
#Cuckold #Exhibitionist #Rape #Voyeur By Darrius1966 My wife saved me after I lost the money but at a cost I am not a very good card player, and I sometimes lose a few dollars when my friends come around for ...
chodar golpo মায়ের আনন্দ-৯ – Bangla Choti
bangla chodar golpo choti. আমার বয়স তখন খুব ছোট। আমার আব্বু চিটাগাং বেলওয়েতে চাকরি করতো। আমার মা আর তিন ভাই-বোন ঢাকাতে থাকতাম। বড় বোন কলেজে পড়ত, আমার ভাইয়া স্কুলে ক্লাস সেভেন-এ আর আমি তখনও ক্লাস টু-তে পড়তাম। মহাখালিতে ইটের পাচিল ...
Dildos for daughters 2 Sex Story
#Exhibitionist #Teen #Tween #Voyeur By Darrius1966 Watching my own daughters using sex toys Every day I was getting new videos from my daughters. I was starting to think about getting them a harness for their dildos so they could fuck ...
Little Girls Visit Retirement Village (Mom joins daughters) – Pt. 3 Sex Story
#Incest #Threesome #Tween #Voyeur By Famman Alice takes her virgin daughters to their grandpa. Her dad has a perverted plan for not only his grandchildren, but for his daughter too. Alice pictured in her mind what she’d heard her dad ...
Training Elara Ch. 6/15: A different kind of Thrice Sex Story
#Lesbian #Rape #Teen #Threesome By Flikk The game is on. Who will ein and who will lose? All TW possible from now on 🙂 Elara’s days passed in a haze, her body and mind moving through the motions as though ...
Lady insist I date her 14 year old daughter part 2 Sex Story
#Teen #Virgin By James230 My relationship with Sophie develops in unexpected ways.. I thought I’d use the front door but she told me to use the rear entrance. I woke up in disbelief, I still can’t wrap my head around ...
A nightmare or was it? Sex Story
#Mature #Pregnancy #Rape By The Wanker This story is a change from my usual stories and was inspired by Janette Stein’s story Susan and the Demon Mark, Janette’s husband was away on business, leaving her alone, horny and very frustrated. ...
Aunt Maggie – Part Two Sex Story
#Incest #Mature #Teen By StormWatcher69 I had just lost my virginity, in every single possible way it was able to be lost to my aunt Maggie. And she wasn’t done with me yet. I had just lost my virginity, in ...
Shining Star Chapter 6 Sex Story
#Cheating #Mature #Teen #Virgin By Eldoron39 Suddenly, all the pieces finally snapped into place. Chapter Six “Would you like to come in?” I asked, a mixture of nervousness and anticipation bubbling inside me. Kay stood on the threshold of the ...