#Group #Incest #Mature #Teen By PappyDavidLovesit You might think this is about booze, but there is so much more. My name is David. I’m 47 years old. We live in a house in the Florida Keys, on a beach facing ...
SexStories Latest Articles
পালিত মেয়ে – বাংলা চটি গল্প Choti Golpo BD
মা মরা মেয়েটার নাম সীমা। মেয়েকে চোদার বাংলা চটি গল্প. Choti Golpo BD জন্মের পরেই মা কে হারায় সে। ৪বছন আগের ঘটনা যখন আমার প্রথম বউ মারা যাওয়ার ৭মাস পরে দ্বিতীয় বিবাহ করে সীমার মাকে ঘরে আনি। সীমা আমার আপন মেয়ে ...
Dan’s Revenge Part 3 Sex Story
#Group #Incest #Tween #Zoophilia By Mr. Bassman Dan has money problems and asks Mr. Kent for help, but there is a catch. Later, Dan discovers May has a secret! Dan wakes up, sits up in bed and rubs his eyes. ...
Step daughter desires for Step daddy part(2) The lessons begin Sex Story
#Incest #Tween #Virgin By BifunDad Daddy and Step daughter become teacher and student The next morning when i woke up and instantly thought of the events that took place with Gracy the night before on her 11th birthday gave me ...
So Smooth 3 Sex Story
#Tween #Virgin By popcorn’s boss Monica and I discuss our relationship and make a serious choice So Smooth 3 The dynamics of my neighborhood has changed drastically this night. It was a slow change over the last year as I ...
Make a wish Sex Story
#Tween By Bob in Tulsa My 12 yr old step daughter has cancer and came to me and said she did not want to die without experiencing sex. I’m a 40-year-old white male and I ran across this 25 year-old ...
The day that changed my life forever Sex Story
#Incest #Teen #Tween By Bad Dad watching my beautiful step daughter grow, i never thought id be attracted to her let alone her harbor desires of her own towards me. I met my wife 13 years ago, both fresh out ...
Training Elara Ch. 5/15: Thrice a day Sex Story
#Abuse #BDSM #Blackmail #Teen By Flikk A hot mess. Sex and story buildup. Please drop a comment. TW: Blackmail, Domination, Submission, Blowjob, Penetration, Bodywriting. The next day dawned, Elara and Crane freshened up and went separate ways to school. Gray ...
Movie for Nana Sex Story
#Exhibitionist #Incest #Mature By Momma’sBoy True account of me hooking up with a slut from fetlife We started talking over the phone once she realized how serious I was about showing my grandmother exactly how I want to fuck my ...
Urban Exploration with 3 teen Girls Sex Story
#Lesbian #Teen #Threesome #Voyeur By Smutimus Prime 3 teen girls get lost while exploring a city thankfully there are some homeless men who can show them the way back for a favor. Kelly, May and Julie were currently staying at ...