#Blackmail #Exhibitionist #Incest By Relatively Speaking A deviant young man decides to blackmail his family into submission, starting with his oldest sister CHAPTER ONE – The Beginning My name is Devon Grace, I am fifteen and I am a genius ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Dominating the Family Pt 2 Sex Story
#Blackmail #Incest #Lesbian By Relatively Speaking Our blackmailing brother decides to bring his younger sister in on the action CHAPTER TWO – Getting Sarah Involved The following day at lunch time I found myself a private corner of the computer ...
Shining Star Chapter 4 Sex Story
#Mature #Teen By Eldoron39 A visit from my wife turns into ravenous hunger. Chapter Four I turned my back to Beth and grabbed the cloth I had wiped my hands on earlier. I cleaned up the blood from my hands ...
My Adopted Sister Linda Sex Story
#Incest #Teen By Mastermike This story I decide to tell as true as possible. I could probably tell this story in a way that was much hotter, however I think it is pretty hot that This story I decide to ...
Susan and the Demon Sex Story
#Abuse #Rape #Teen By Janette Stein 14 year old schoolgirl Susan Kempston is abducted on her way home and taken to a convent where she is raped by Satan and gives birth to his son It was the day before ...
My daughter on my deer cam Sex Story
#Incest #Pregnancy #Rape #Teen By Dad I put deer cam’s on my land for hunting, my daughter must not know where they are. So it’s Sunday morning and I get the card out of my deer camera. 1st I see ...
First time sharing my ebony bbw wife Sex Story
#Cuckold #Interracial #Voyeur My wife (Destiny) is a voluptuous ebony bbw. 5’7, 300lbs with DDD chocolate tits and a big, round ass. She is dark skinned and has a build similar to the pornstar scented kisses. I’m a 6’2 white ...
বন্ধুর মা Bangla Choti Golpo
আমি শুভ্র । আমার বেস্ট ফ্রেন্ডের নাম মিথুন।আমাদের দুই বাসা পরেই মিথুনের বাসা।সেই ছোটবেলা থেকেই মিথুনের সাথে আমার বন্ধুত্ব।দিন রাত সব সময় একসাথেই থাকি আমরা।হয় মিথুন আমার বাসায় না হয় আমি মিথুনের বাসায়।তবে বেশিরভাগ সময় আমিই মিথুনের বাসায় থাকি।এভাবেই আমাদের ...
Taking my niece shopping for her first bikini Sex Story
#Incest #Lesbian #Threesome #Tween My sweet 12 yo niece wants me to take her shopping and the sales lady is more than accommodating! It was late spring and the weather was getting warm. my sister’s daughter , Alyssa who I’ve ...
My extreme mating pleasure with a dog seller and his dog Sex Story
#Gay #Teen #Virgin #Zoophilia By Aruna Claura wanted to start dog business. For that she approached a young dog seller. There he and as well as his dog gave her wonderful mating pleasure. I am Claura in my 14. When ...