হা বলছি শোন।দীপুর চোদন খেয়ে ক্লান্ত হয়ে খড়ের গাদার উপর কিছুক্ষন শুয়ে থাকলাম।দীপু তথনও আমার শরীরের উপর শুয়ে আছে তার বাড়াটাও আমার গুদের ভিতর গাথা রয়ে গেছে, তবে একটু নরম হয়ে গেছে। আমি বললাম এবার তোর মায়ের ঘটনাটা বল। ও ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Dr’s At School and other places PT 9 Sex Story
#BDSM #Bisexual #Mature #Teen By SB More fun at the Teachers house BDSM Electro FFbM I woke up to a strange sensation and couldn’t put my finger on it, after trying to open my eyes and couldn’t I tried to ...
My first sex at 14m with a 20F shaped how I have sex Sex Story
#Abuse #Teen #Virgin It was a cousin who was 28, he was married had kids, and his wife was 20. She was thin, nice shape, big DD tits and milky skin, coal black hair. At that time she was hairy ...
On The Prowl Sex Story
#Mature #Teen #Virgin By SouthernTongue A cougar seeks out young cock to satisfy her sexual cravings. Janet is a 50 year old beautiful woman who has a gorgeous body that makes the heads of men and boys turn to watch ...
The weekend that turned me into a sissy bottom Sex Story
#Bisexual #Teen #Trans #Virgin I was 17, I had fucked some girls, and on a dare I went to fuck this 27 year old very sexy trans gurl. I’m glad my first time getting fucked was her It was a ...
Training Elara Ch. 1/15: A Night to Remember Sex Story
#Abuse #Rape #Teen By Flikk First chapter in the new series continuing Elara’s story. TW: Abuse, Emotional Trauma, Humiliation, Rape, Swallowing, Violence “You look good, Elara. A bit messy now that you’ve ruined your lipstick, but that is okay. I ...
Maggie and her Master Pt.4 Sex Story
#Exhibitionist #Group #Lesbian #Voyeur By Mr. Bassman Maggie buys a dress and then attends the opening of Stephens new club. Maggie receives a text on Saturday morning giving her the details for that night. Apparently Stephen has invested a lot ...
Desperate freeuse mother in the frat house Sex Story
#Group #Incest #Interracial By Jason Kade Anna is a freeuse mother for a frat house Anna lay on the bed. Tired and sore. A delicious soreness. The kind that came from being fucked by glorious cocks that made her orgasm ...
A peek into the new world of men Sex Story
#Abuse #BDSM #Lesbian #Rape By Zarek Saba Hyperviolent sex born from personal kinks When the Master woke up that morning it was already late, you could tell by the light coming in from the windows, but he had ordered to ...
sex story bengali চার দেয়ালের যৌনতা-৫ ( দুই ভাইয়ের বউ অদলবদল চোদনলীলা)
sex story bengali আপনারা সবাই জানেন যে আমার মা হোটেল রুমে আমার ঘুমানোর সময় চোদাচুদি করে, মজার বিষয় হলো বাবাও কাকিমার সাথে বাএইতে চোদাচুদি করে। পরেরদিন সকালে মা-বাবা,কাকা-কাকিমা চারজনই জেনে যায় যে, একে অপরের সঙ্গীকে নিয়ে এক মধুর পাপে লিপ্ত ...