#BDSM #Lesbian #Pregnancy #Teen By Jim tom The final part of my story with Kate, Jen and Sophia that has a surprise for me I woke up feeling great today was the day when all my girls would be waiting ...
SexStories Latest Articles
fucking golpo মা বাবা ছেলে-১৬
bangla fucking golpo choti. হ্যালী বন্ধুরা, আমি সুজয় চ্যাটার্জি , বয়স ১৯ বছর। আমি কলকাতার পার্কস্ট্রিটের ঐতিহাসিক চ্যাটার্জি পরিবারের সন্তান। বর্তমানে টুয়েলভথ পাস করেছি ভালো পারসেন্টেজ পেয়ে। ভেবেছি আই আই এম এর এন্ট্রেন্স এক্সাম দিব বিজনেস ম্যানেজমেন্টকে ফোকাসে রেখে। আমাদের ...
Grooming Elara Ch. 11 Shattering Resistances Sex Story
#Abuse #Pregnancy #Rape #Teen #Virgin By Flikk Picking up pace, Elara’s training for submission means opening her legs. Chapter 11 As if following some kind of script, or perhaps just instinctively, Crane snatched Elara’s wrist and dragged her towards the ...
Grooming Elara Ch.12 Groomed Sex Story
#Abuse #Teen By Flikk Spoiler: Crane finishes grooming Elara. This is the last chapter. Story resumes in the series Training Elara. This chapter has no sex. If you are here for explicit content and don’t care about the slow paced ...
Brittney learns about sex from Natalie Sex Story
#Incest #Tween By PO469 I heard the older girls talking about blowjobs and fucking. I wanted to know more. Just after her thirteenth birthday, Britney’s mother caught her in the back yard shed, on a couple of old couch cushions, ...
Thirteen Year Old Sarah 3 (Walking to School) Sex Story
#Exhibitionist #Incest #Teen By Charles Flood Fifteen year old Mark and daddy enjoy 13 year old Sarah on their walk to school. Sarah woke up early, the light from her the morning sun casting shadows on the walls of her ...
Moving from a caravan park to a apartment was the best Sex Story
#Group #Mature #Teen By Dave Moving into a apartment and meeting our new neighbours Ann and John changed mylife and my sister for the better This happened in 2001 I’m Dave I was 14 at the time we had moved ...
Detention with Laura Sex Story
#Mature #Teen By Ox Mr. Lenox is this months teacher for after school detention. Mr. Lenox is sitting at his desk when the bell for the end of the day rings. He is grading papers to bide his time until ...
See you can teach boys to be girls Sex Story
#Bisexual #Incest #Interracial #Trans By BBK fictional, meaning not real, made up, this is a tail of what could be, does not mean it has, or has not My mom and dad raised me as a girl, I was dressed ...
I want to get rid of her Sex Story
#Cheating #Cuckold #Interracial #Pregnancy By JLM My wife came from money and now I want to get her out of my life. I know she’s screwing around but I we split I come out with nothing unless We met in ...