#Incest #Mature #Tween #Virgin Grandpa came to stay with us at Christmas when I was 10 years old and he had sex with me, and it was the best night of my life. It was December 23rd 1986, I was ...
SexStories Latest Articles
My little Philippine lover Part 1 Sex Story
#Abuse #Interracial #Tween #Virgin By ScottyRay I placed my hand on the little girls chin, her face was badly bruised,,,, did he do this to you? ,,,,, yes he did she said. I have 2 Philippine lodgers, husband and wife ...
Emma’s daddy Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Incest #Tween #Virgin By Namato Completely fiction about a young girl and her father Emma a 12yr old girl with blossoming young breasts and tight little pussy had always felt an unusual closeness with her dad, Tom. As she grew ...
I got lucky hunting Sex Story
#Pregnancy #Rape #Teen By Jay I’m divorced, been single now for years Got my ex-wife pregnant in high school, so we got married and tried to make it work. We had two boys but our marriage only lasted 6 years. ...
A walk out to the sand dunes Sex Story
#Others By Maddog1960 He said he likes to watch and look. that he also likes to have a bit of fun and he has brought some fun with him also what fun could be bring here Our hotel was right ...
Helping out mother of new born Sex Story
#Lesbian #Teen By Natalie__😇 I was ask to help out with things at this girl mid 20’s my mom got to know her. My parents would not me go out on dates at all at age 13 . I was ...
a random hook-up with a daddy Sex Story
#Teen By kacey a high school girl answers an online ad for sex with a much older daddy i had just started my senior year in high school. it was veterans day and i was home alone. i was lonely ...
Triple Trouble Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Group Musician hooks up with a trio of sluts after a bar gig. I recognised Helen immediately. I’d spent the previous night’s set ogling her huge tits as she stood at the bar and now here she was, walking towards ...
Desperate mother resorts to freeuse Part 2 Sex Story
#Group #Incest #Interracial By Jason Kade Mom is asked to visit her son’s frat house It had been months since Anna sent her baby off to college. She was proud of him. He’d already been accepted into a fraternity house. ...
বোনের বান্ধবীকে ও বোনকে চুদলাম
আমি দ্বাদশ স্রেনির ছাত্র। আমার নাম উপেন। ছোটবেলা থেকে আমি ও আমার বোন একসঙ্গে পরাশুনা করতাম। আমার বোন টেনে পড়ত। আমার বোনের নাম ছিল নিলিমা আর আমার বোনের এক বান্ধবী ছিল, তার নাম ছিল কবিতা। কবিতাও বোনের সঙ্গেই পরাশুনা করত। ...