#BDSM #Cuckold #Lesbian By Old Harry The Progression – Part 3 of 41 When he had gone I turned to Mary saying. “What did he mean, see you next weekend?” Mary put her arms around my neck and kissed me. ...
SexStories Latest Articles
The Demise of a Loving Husband – Part 4 of 41 Sex Story
#BDSM #Cuckold #Lesbian By Old Harry Part 4 – The Progression Intensifies The next two weeks went off virtually uneventfully, Wednesdays were our love night, Robert came Saturday afternoon, and Mary took him to bed while I watched ‘Match of ...
My wife stuffed like a turkey by her nephew for thanksgiving Sex Story
#Incest #Teen #Threesome #Virgin By Fantasy man Thanksgiving week I spent the week playing with my wife’s twin nieces to my surprise I catch her with her nephew We had now been at my brother in laws house about a ...
My (14M) cousin (17F) liked that my penis was bigger than her brother’s Sex Story
#Incest #Teen #Virgin My (14M) cousin (17F) liked that my penis was bigger than her brother’s This happened a few years ago. My cousin (one year younger than me) and I often compared our dicks. His sister (3 years older ...
2 ugly men have fun with 3 teen girls Sex Story
#Exhibitionist #Teen #Voyeur By Smutimus Prime 2 ugly men get lucky and fuck 3 willing teen girls. Kelly waited by the front door, her two friends were coming over today. Her parents were working late so they would have the ...
The Honeymoon – 24 Sex Story
#Cheating #Mature #Teen By 4everhorny Please read the previous part here ( /2024/11/the-honeymoon-23/). Now let’s continue He stammered “Yes madam… No madam… really very sexy too”. I seductively said “thank you Anthony”. Today he hugged me taking full liberties to ...
Alexis pt 4 Sex Story
#Lesbian #Threesome By ES (Hey guys it’s me, Elizabeth, I’m so excited to be getting back into writing and I hope all of you are too. This chapter is a bit different because it’s going to be more focused on ...
choti sex stories পারিবারিক অজাচার-২ (বাবা মেয়ের সহবাস)
bangla choti sex stories.মেয়েঃ বাবা কি করছো বাবা ?বাবাঃ শুয়ে আছি ।মেয়েঃ ওঠো ওঠো । দেখো আমার পাজামা তে কি জানি ভরে আছে,আমার ভয় করছে বাবা ।বাবাঃ তোর রস বেরিয়েছে ভয়ের কিছু নেই এই বয়সে বেরোবেই ?মেয়েঃ ওমা কেনো বাবা ...
বিদেশে গিয়ে ইউনিভার্সিটিতে পড়া মেয়ে নীরাকে চোদার গল্প
নীরার সাথে আমার পরিচয় হয় আমেরিকার একটা বারে। নয় মাসের জন্য আমাদের ডিপার্টমেন্ট থেকে পাঠানো হয় একটা ট্রেনিং এর জন্য। নীরাকে চোদার গল্প। মূলত যারা অফিসে বস লেভেলের তাদের জন্যই এই ট্রেনিং এর ব্যবস্থা করা। কিন্ত আমার ডিপার্টমেন্টেরর সিনিয়র স্যারের ...
After dinner play with Sunday and mom Sex Story
#BDSM #Exhibitionist #Tween #Voyeur By Bbqbill One night I went over for dinner and play with Sunday’s mom as her husband worked all night I was going over to peg house for dinner who lived next door, my wife was ...