#Incest #Rape #Tween #Zoophilia By Storyteller An 11 year old girl was once touched by a stranger and this awoke her sexual lust in her. Her family how ever is very religious…. Together with my dad I kept breaking new ...
SexStories Latest Articles
The kissing game (new part – part 6) Sex Story
#Incest #Tween By JONCHAT This is a fictional story of incest. It continues a story written a while ago Parts 1 to 5 of THE KISSING GAME were published a while again as a complete story. After thinking about it, ...
My Expirence with the Babysitter Sex Story
#Incest #Teen #Threesome #Tween By Mastermike My expeience with a baby siteer turns in to fun with sisters. The Babysitter I now lived with my father and step mother on a small rural farm. My mother and two sisters lived ...
A vacation to Iceland that was as memorable as the waterfalls Sex Story
#Abuse #Group #Incest #Tween By Susie My Daddy has been training me for longer than I can say on this site. Not only was it fun but I learned how to manipulate boys and men alike. I’m 14 now and ...
Motherin law Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Bisexual #Exhibitionist #Mature #Voyeur By Harry We have been married for 5 years and we are both 30. Just after we got married Jenny’s dad pasted away from a car accident. We also moved away to the country for our ...
Kitten Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Teen #Virgin By Spiquant “Kitten” is the first part of a story, inspired by true events, about how I met my ‘Kitten,’ taught her to please me perfectly, and, one by one, claim Kitten Part OneFall had begun, and after ...
Shining Star Chapter 1 Sex Story
#Mature #Rape #Teen #Virgin By [email protected] What do you do when an uninvited guest steps into your life and turns it upside down? **This story is a work of fiction, but centered around someone I absolutely love! The names of ...
My wife loves to flirt and more Sex Story
#Cheating #Cuckold #Interracial By JLM My worker was over for dinner and had his eyes locked on my very sexy horny wife who likes to flirt and more. My worker is from the French Polynesians, and not only looks somewhat ...
An electrician gave me lustful shocks Sex Story
#Gay By Aruna I was a very pretty but very proud lady. I thought almost all men are slaves and were not a par with me. But all were wiped off by an electrician. I am angel at the age ...
bengali choti kahini ছোট বোনকে বুদ্ধি করে পটানো – ৩
bengali choti kahiniআশা করি সবাই ভালো আছেন এবং আমার এই গল্পের আগের দুই পর্ব পড়েছেন। এখন লিখতে যাচ্ছি আমার গল্পের তৃতীয়পর্ব।আগের পর্বে আপনারা পড়ছেন যে কী ভাবে আমি ফেক আইডি দিয়ে আমার ছোট বোন রিমঝিম কে আমাকে তার দুধ দেখানোরপরামর্শ ...