#Cheating #Mature #Teen By 4everhorny Please read the previous part here (/2024/11/the-honeymoon-22/ ). Now let’s continue So I went to my room and called Salim. He replied saying that he was busy taking Khan somewhere so he would call back ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Bi Faggot for BBC Sex Story
#Bisexual #Gay #Interracial By brooks58 How I became a faggot for BBC and told my story to a female friend and she enjoyed it. This is kinda long with a few different topics, but it is a true story.I am ...
Married Barmaid is a cheat Sex Story
#Cheating #Interracial #Lesbian #Threesome By Bobjob Terri was up for a threesome with me and Lorraine Terri was a barmaid in my local pub who worked the lunchtime sessions every week day.She is a petite redhead small tit’s with big ...
Mom Sucks Cock 3 Sex Story
#Bisexual #Incest #Interracial #Teen By [email protected] I managed to take pictures of Mom and Marcus on my cell phone. We could see Mom Sucking on Marcus’s black cock. He was fingering Mom’s pussy. I managed to take pictures of Mom ...
Maddy’s Daddy Fucked Her Young Pussy, First Sex Story
#Cheating #Incest #Tween #Virgin By Maddy’s First I remember as a little girl, daddy’s cousin, Julian. He was a very good looking man. Him and daddy were about the same age and had been very close all their lives. He ...
The homeowners daughter part 2 Sex Story
#Rape #Teen #Virgin #Voyeur By Fantasy man Working on a house after the hurricane the homeowners daughter is a little virgin tease Jackie smacks at Justin’s cock as he presses It against her ass and frank tries to get a ...
Fist fucked for money Sex Story
#Bisexual #Rape #Teen #Virgin I was 17, out on my own, homeless and wandering the streets. After about 2 weeks, I was barely getting enough food for one meal, not a whole day. I was sleeping under an outside set ...
It’s A Trap Sex Story
#Incest #Teen #Threesome #Virgin By SouthernTongue A father is set up by his wife and daughter to get him to take her virginity. Jim is an average father of a beautiful 14 year old girl named Missy and the husband ...
How my gf’s grandma helped me take her virginity part 3 Sex Story
#Incest #Mature #Teen #Threesome By Mr Turner Joy being satisfied sexually and emotionally, and happy with herself for having a part in me taking her granddaughters virginity, went off to bed, leaving us two to carry on having fun. “Ok, ...
Quick storytime cont…. Sex Story
#Cheating #Incest #Teen #Virgin By Hushed There was a new development in my story and it’s not so quick. Quick recap my son had been molesting my daughter and she was starting to get horny without him but she didnt ...