#Incest #Threesome #Tween #Virgin By The dead scribe A mother and daughter take care of Daddy #motherdaughter #tween #mff #incest #firsttime #virgin I could never have predicted how things would turn out when I started dating the young red haired ...
SexStories Latest Articles
চাচাতো বোন বর্ষাকে মন ভরে চোদার কাহিনি
হাই বন্ধুরা, আমি সায়ন। ঘটনাটা আমার কাজিন বর্ষা কে নিয়ে। আগে পরের ব্যাপারগুলো না বলে সরাসরি আসল ঘটনায় আসি। আসলে বর্ষার সাথে আমার সম্পর্ক বন্ধুর মত হলেও ও বেশ কিছু সময়ে আমাকে আঘাত করে মজা পায়। আমি এ ব্যাপারে ওকে ...
বন্ধু আমার হবু বউয়ের ভোদা ফাক করে গুদ চুদলো
আমি যখন কলেজে পড়তাম তখন তিন বন্ধু মিলে একটা দুই রুমের বাসা ভাড়া নিয়ে থাকতাম। আমাদের ভিতর পড়াশুনায় সবচেয়ে ভাল ছিল রাজিব। ওর একটা কম্পিউটার ছিল যেটায় আমরা থ্রী এক্স দেখতাম। আমি আর রাজিব এক রুমে থাকতাম। আরেক রুমে থাকত ...
Mommy (41F) helped with phimosis and accidentally made me (16M) cum Sex Story
#Incest #Mature #Teen #Virgin So to let you know the situation. I have this condition called phimosis, though its not too severe. For me it involves quite a tight foreskin that I can’t pull behind the penis of my head. ...
How I met my teen girlfriend Sex Story
#Bisexual #Incest #Teen #Virgin By [email protected] Watching videos on LuxureTV leads to eventually meeting the girl of my fantasies. It’s been a long time coming for this old heart of mine. I’ve heard the stories, been aroused by the idea ...
I Let My Daughter Go To A Party Sex Story
#Interracial #Rape #Teen #Virgin By Adam I’m a single father to three beautiful children. I have two older sons and one daughter, the boys are 21 and 19 but my daughter is only 14. My wife died shortly after my ...
Maggie and her Master Sex Story
#Exhibitionist #Group #Teen #Voyeur By Mr. Bassman Maggie’s 15, she runs away with her 45yo temporary teacher, big mistake! But she learns something that will change her life. Then she meets Stephen! Backstory Maggie was 15 when she ran away ...
A unholy fetish pt. 3 (First Time) Sex Story
#Teen #Voyeur By SleepyDust92 I left you guys on a cliffhanger at the end of part 2 haha. I didn’t necessarily mean for it to go down that way, it’s just I had been writing for quite a while and ...
Online Stranger with a BBC Popped My Anal Cherry Sex Story
#Gay #Interracial #Teen #Virgin By AznBottomBoy This is based on a true story of my first time having anal sex at 15-years-old. In 2002, I dropped out of high school during the beginning of my fall semester of my sophomore ...
Lady denise teaches her neice lady vanessa what to expect on her wedding night with her stable boy Sex Story
#Cheating #Mature #Teen By Britney “Leo ! I wish to speak with you privately !! So would you come by my drawing room Saturday afternoon after the foxhunt”?? Asked Lady Denise. Lady Denise was a 41-year-old very attractive mature lady ...