Sign Up

Be the part of the Best Sex Stories, Erotic Fiction & Bangla Choti Golpo, bangla panu golpo.

Sign In

Login to our social questions & Answers Engine to ask questions answer people’s questions & connect with other people.

Forgot Password

Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.

Captcha Click on image to update the captcha.

You must login to ask a question.

Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.

Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.

Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.

827 Visits
Followers

SexStories Latest Articles

My aunt and her friend Sex Story

#Incest #Mature By Bobjob My Aunt came to stay with one of her friends When I was a kid I used to go on holiday with my aunt and her two friends. One was an Asian lady Edith ,the other ...

The Honeymoon – 21 Sex Story

#Cheating #Mature #Teen By 4everhorny Please read the previous part here (/2024/11/the-honeymoon-20/ ). Now let’s continue After Dinesh finished filling me with his hot cum, he went to the bathroom to get ready. As soon as I saw the door ...

Saving Mom Sex Story – Sex Stories 69

#Cheating #Incest #Mature #Teen By Dav I am a product of my mother’s second marriage. She had been married to another man for 4 years before they divorced for unknown reasons. Just 2 years later she remarried to my father ...

Swinging Sister – Otto’s Story Sex Story

#Group #Incest #Mature By StormWatcher69 I explain the relationship between me and my next door neighbour and we get to enjoy my sister in the garden. I feel I need to explain the relationship between my neighbour Otto and I ...

Aeon and Zey Save the Family Home Sex Story

#Incest #Teen #Virgin By AeonDark777 Aeon and Zey just turned 18 and learned the family home in jeopardy. They will do whatever it takes to save it. Aeon Tarin woke up in his room and the first thought that ran ...

A walk along the towpath Part 2 Sex Story

#Abuse #Interracial #Mature #Teen By The Wanker The day after Julie’s gang rape Hamza plans an abduction Julie staggered onboard the narrow boat sobbing and gasping. She barely made it to the saloon before she collapsed on to the sofa, ...

বৈশাখীর গরম পাছায় ঠাপানের বাংলা চটি গল্প

সময়টা তখন ২০১৪ সাল। আমি ২৬ বছর বয়সী টগবগে এক তরুনী বলতে যা বুঝায় ঠিক তেমনটাই।আচ্ছা স্যরি আমার পরিচয়টাইতো দেওয়া হয়নি।বাংলা চটি গল্প। আমি বৈশাখী পাল অদিতি তবে সবাই অদিতি বলেই ডাকে। আজকের গল্পটা আমার জীবনের প্রথম সেক্সের গল্প নয়, ...

Vaibonn gud choda বোনের রসালো গুদে বাড়া ঢুকিয়ে চোদার চটিগল্প

Vaibonn gud choda বোনের রসালো গুদে বাড়া ঢুকিয়ে চোদার চটিগল্প

Vaibonn gud choda বোনের রসালো গুদে বাড়া ঢুকিয়ে চোদার চটিগল্প ভোদায় ঠাপ মারার পর মাল ঢেলে দিলাম ভাই বোন চোদন কাহিনী পরকিয়া বৌদি চুদা আমার বড় কাকার মেয়ে ,আমার বোন নাম মলি ,দেখতে খুব খারাপ নয় ফর্ষা চামড়া ,বয়স কমই ...