#Incest #Teen #Virgin By funnyrob_28 This is very embarrassing but I can change what happened. Ok, so I’m almost 18 now, but during the whole pandemic stuff I had just turned 14 and yes was starting develop ALOT. I’m not ...
SexStories Latest Articles
A New Life (Chapter 1) Sex Story
#BDSM #Bisexual #Tween #Zoophilia By subslut_1963m A lonely guy with little direction in his life wakes up to so many new possibilities under the strict control of his new family. This twisted multi-part story is 100% fictional. The categories selected ...
লাকী ভাবীর ভোদায় মাল ফেললাম
লাকি ভাবি আমাকে প্রায়ই আনন্দ দিয়ে যাচ্ছে। আমি বোকার মত থাকাতে লাকি ভাবি আর আমার সঙ্গম সুখে কেও ভাগ বসাতে আসছে না। লাকি ভাবি নিরাপদ আমিও মজায় মাজা দোলাচ্ছি। আমাদের খেলার চার বছর হতে চলল। এর মাঝে লাকি ভাবি আমার ...
Fucking my neighbour’s wife Laura Sex Story
#Abuse #Blackmail #Cheating #Tween I filmed my neighbour fucking his 11 yo daughter and used the video to blackmail him into letting me fuck his wife Laura. I saw him. He thought everyone one was downstairs partying and thought he ...
Boy watched 14yo neighborhood bully fuck mom part 2 Sex Story
#Cuckold #Teen #Tween #Voyeur a few days after I saw tommy 14yo fucking my mom on her bed, I come home from school and find them in the pool together. I walked in the backyard gate, my backpack thudding against ...
Glory hole ass sex in my tight ass Sex Story
#BDSM #Cuckold #Teen #Voyeur By Natalie__😇 Going back to men’s dressing room to glory hole, with mirrors and someone broadcasting the ass sex show close up. Glory hole ass sex God I love your ass.I reached back and spread my ...
Alex and summer PT 1 Sex Story
#Abuse #Blackmail #Incest #Teen By Alex him self. Alex forces summer to be his own personal sex slave. Alex’s parents have been divorced ever since he was a baby. But for the past year his father has been married to ...
My Boyfriend Raped Me, His Dad Made Me Cum Sex Story
#Abuse #Rape #Teen #Virgin By Sherry’s First My boyfriend was the first guy to fuck me. I was 13 and he was 18. He was a very strong dominant type person, especially with me. I guess because, I was young ...
Nita The Naughty Niece Sex Story
#Incest #Teen #Voyeur By SouthernTongue Nita is a 15 year old sex addict that finally gets her first real cock. Nita is not your typical teenager as she was a shy person who stayed in her room and played on ...
my family Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Incest #Pregnancy #Teen By Young mom found this website one day and as i like to read porn stories thought i would tell mine. i got pregnant at 15 and got married to the babies dad all was well for ...