#Cheating #Mature #Teen By 4everhorny Please read the previous part here (/2024/11/the-honeymoon-19/ ). Now let’s continue While still locked in the kiss he pushed me slowly making me lie on the seat. Then he too got inside and closed the ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Cuck for my elder punjabi sis Sex Story
#Blackmail #Cuckold #Incest #Interracial I always want to fuck my sister she is hot and always make me hardI also like to watch her fucking others (watchmen,old men,her boss,my bullies,beggers etc) and also love to blowjob his cock after he ...
My wife is having a strangers baby 2 Sex Story
#Cheating By JLM I can’t father a baby and with the cost of using donor sperm I decided to try a swingers club. Things didn’t go as I had planned. The morning after the club my wife was so sore ...
The Sexercise Class Sex Story
#Gay #Group #Teen By kottyaa Bеforе I had a chancе to procеss this, thе final round was alrеady starting. I followеd thе dirеctions wе wеrе givеn and triеd holding thе crunch whil “Want to go with mе?” Cassiе askеd with ...
বাড়াটা বোনের যোনির ভিতর ঢুকিয়ে চোদা চটি গল্প
বাড়াটা বোনের যোনির ভিতর ঢুকিয়ে পিছলা ভোদা চোদা চটি গল্প বাংলা পানু কচি গুদে চোদন ভাই বোন অনেক মেয়েকে পছন্দ করি৷ কিন্তু প্রস্তাব দিতে পারি না৷ জীবনে কি প্রেম ভালবাসা আসবে না? যদিও বা কখনো আসে কিভাবে আমি তাকে গ্রহণ ...
My youth Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Bisexual #Blackmail #Incest #Tween By Best sex Story about the first cock I ever saw and the friend I got with it. Back when I was 11 years old , I stood 4’5″ .I weighed 97 lbs, with light blonde ...
My first babysitting job Sex Story
#Abuse #Teen #Tween By Best sex Events that happened during my very first babysitting job I was 13 when I started babysitting for a young couple down the street. The wife is a pretty redhead who is a nail technician. ...
My tranny and gay adventures in the Bois de Boulogne #5 Sex Story
#Bisexual #Cheating #Exhibitionist #Trans By Harrison Sword My life as a sissy cockslut finally begins. Recap of the first four chapters: While my French wife is at work in Paris I go on bike rides to the forest in the ...
Putting on a show turned in to something never expected Sex Story
#Cuckold #Threesome By Double entry Myself and Layla have been together for 12 years , we have a great open sex life I like to show her off and had thought about sharing her many times but like a lot ...
Night with a Stranger in Mysore Sex Story
#Cheating By Sowmya Roy Hi i am Sowmya, a busty Bengali housewife from Kolkata with a insatiable appetite for sexual adventure. After months of boring routine and unsatisfying sex with my husband, I decided to take a solo trip to ...