#Cuckold #Group #Interracial By [email protected] “Mr. Doug, I knew you liked black cock. We are going to fuck your wife tomorrow night. Do you want to be there?” Two days after John and Andre raped my wife, Andre came to ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Wendy’s Short Stories – 3. Vivre La France Sex Story
#Cheating #Mature #Pregnancy #Threesome By Redhead Wendy I travel to France with work and stay at a fancy hotel. They book me into a room with connecting doors which lead to an unexpected sexual encounter. I often travelled around the ...
Daddy’s Good Girl Sex Story
#Incest #Rape #Teen #Threesome By SouthernTongue A daughter brings home a special gift for her daddy. How it all started. John is a 37 year old divorced father of a beautiful 16 year old daughter named Trisha. When Trisha was ...
Fucked By My Step Dad’s Friend, Then My Step Dad Sex Story
#Cheating #Exhibitionist #Rape #Teen By Maria’s Tittie When I was young, mom and my step daddy, Keith had a friend of theirs, Jerry, who used to come visit. Jerry was divorced now. But before, Jerry, his wife and mommy and ...
ধনটা মুখে নিয়ে চুষতে লাগল ভাইবোন চটিগল্প vai bon choti golpo
ধনটা মুখে নিয়ে চুষতে লাগল আপু ভাইবোন চটিগল্প vai bon choti golpo বোনের কচি ভোদা চুষার পর আপু আমার বাড়া ধরে ভোদায় ঢুকালো শুভ্রর মনটা আজ খুব খারাপ। ওর মা ওকে আজ অনেক বকেছে। ও নাহয় সামান্য একটা সিনেমা দেখছিল ...
The class reunion and my husband sent me alone, on purpose Sex Story
#Bisexual #Exhibitionist #Teen #Virgin By admire This was during the summer, a class reunion from our high school. I’m now 38 it was our 20th reunion. Starting in 8th grade with handjobs and blowjobs and during the summer before high ...
Young sex Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Interracial #Teen I was a very popular girl with the boys growing up. My mom was very large chested and of course she passed that trait onto me. So, when most girls were getting their first training bra, I was ...
More Than Just a Spanking Sex Story
#Incest #Teen By Derrick A dad’s spanking leads to something more. So, something happened and I’m not sure what to do. I really need to tell someone, so here goes. It started yesterday afternoon when my mom called from work. ...
choti story 2024 মুখোমুখি বধু বিনিময় – ২ (collected)
bangla choti story 2024. আমার আগের কাহিনি তে পাঠকগণ কে বর্ণনা দিয়েছিলাম, কি ভাবে আমি আমার নন্দাই জয়দার দিকে আকর্ষিত হয়ে আমার ননদ মিতাদির অনুমতি এবং প্রশ্রয়ে তার সামনেই জয়দার ৮” লম্বা বাড়া আমার গুদের ভীতর ঢুকিয়ে উপভোগ করতে পেরেছিলাম ...
Finding Dad’s Secret Sex Story
#Incest #Teen By Derrick A daughter discovers her dad’s interest in erotic stories. Sometimes one click on the computer can change everything. Gabby was home for the summer after completing her freshman year at RPI. She wanted to be an ...