Sign Up

Be the part of the Best Sex Stories, Erotic Fiction & Bangla Choti Golpo, bangla panu golpo.

Sign In

Login to our social questions & Answers Engine to ask questions answer people’s questions & connect with other people.

Forgot Password

Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.

Captcha Click on image to update the captcha.

You must login to ask a question.

Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.

Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.

Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.

828 Visits
Followers

SexStories Latest Articles

Little devil part 3 Sex Story

#Teen #Voyeur By Nympho nurse The party is over, but the fun doesn’t stop; my friend’s dad crept into the bedroom and had his way with me again. It was sometime in the morning after the party;my friend and I ...

new choti 2025 মায়ের সাথে আমার নতুন জীবন-৬

new choti 2025 মায়ের সাথে আমার নতুন জীবন-৬

bangla new choti 2025. পানির মধ্যে আমি আর মা কিসসসস করে যাচ্ছিলাম… কিছুক্ষণ পরে আমি মাকে বললাম “মা চলো আমরা রুম এ যাই…” মা বুঝতে পারলো এখন রুম এ গেলেই মায়ের ভোদা চুদে আমি একদম হর করে দিবো… মা আমার ...

A very nice lady Sex Story

#Mature By Bobjob Someone I didn’t expect to come on to me The first time I saw Anita I thought a very nice gilf.She was around mid 60s I think. Nice legs and her figure looks very nice. Quite often ...

First Time with Mom Sex Story

#Incest #Mature #Teen #Virgin By JDecker A mother instructs her son towards a happier life in love. It was yet another discussion I had with my mother on the constant source of my youthful distress. Young women, that is, and ...

Discovering sex Sex Story – Sex Stories 69

#Group #Incest #Pregnancy By Jen Teen girl discovers what sex can do for her I’m fourteen and a freshman in high school. My family just moved into the district and I don’t know anyone. I usually sit alone at lunch. ...

The Slut Hypnotist 03 Sex Story

#Exhibitionist #Teen #Virgin By kinkbugs Young teen Tina has her first toilet experience and drinks the urine of her school teacher with her friend Lela. The weather was scorching lately. Tina kept feeling thirsty regardless of how much water she ...

The redhead’s curse Sex Story

#Incest #Lesbian #Virgin By Spinnerbot Its about mia and lila two sisters in their 20’s Mia has found a crystal that links them with mia as the superior. Lila, with her fiery red hair cascading over her shoulders like a ...

Stepfather made me bi Sex Story

#Gay #Incest #Tween #Virgin By B. I was 10 years old alone with my stepfather when my mother went grocery shopping. Totally unaware of what was going on until it was too late. My mother used to go grocery shopping ...

Halloween Sex Story – Sex Stories 69

#Bisexual #Gay #Teen By Best sex For a young boy halloween treats can be more then candy. HAPPY Halloween Back when I was a kid, things were different than today .  We’d come home from school trick or treating all ...