#Incest #Lesbian #Tween By daddyinmetoo Is Sam going to make MaryBeth late for work? I know it is moving a bit slowly, but I hope you stick around for Chapter 3. That will be when Sam tells MaryBeth who’s the ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Baby cock humiliation Sex Story
#Abuse #Exhibitionist #Gay #Rape By Tiny cock Shaving my baby cock by strangers and getting fucked Let me start out by saying I’m 65 overweight with the smallest cock I know of. I like to show it off and be ...
Helping hand at the airport Sex Story
#Interracial By Bobjob Being called a shinning Knight in armour Walk through the airport the lady infront had a wheel break off her suitcase. Struggling to pull it along I said can I help you with that. She turns round ...
The daughter someone wants part3 Sex Story
#Lesbian #Teen By Rhan17 Rhian I need you to meet me at my Elizabeth ask. ” I Was not sure what was going on? It was very hard o to find a taxi at this time of night. I told ...
My Uncle made me his, literally Sex Story
#Incest #Teen By Lori 15 years old and my Uncle used by my uncle for years. Probably the best sexual experiences of my life to date. My family and I went to visit my Grandmother in PA. My uncle lived ...
BDSM – How I lost my Virginity Sex Story
#BDSM #Virgin During the summer before my senior year, my parents were in a car accident and never came home. From what the police said, the road was slippery from all the rain we were getting and it seems that ...
Lesbian roomies – pt.2 Sex Story
#Lesbian #Teen By Denoma Read part 1 for context please. “Yes, lick right there!” I said as I watched Carrie eat me out. It felt like hours had gone by since we started fucking. I had already made Carrie cum ...
শিক্ষিত বোকা
অভিজাত গুলশানের ১২ তলা বিশিস্ট এক বিলাস বহুল ফ্ল্যাটের ১১ তলা থেকে বের হলো ৩২ বছর বয়সী সুন্দরী লিনা। পড়নে লাল সিল্কের শাড়ি, সাদা ব্লাউজ। কাঁচা হলুদ গাঁয়ের রঙ। হালকা মেদ পেটে কারণ ৪ বছর বয়সী বাচ্চার মা। ৩৬ সাইজের ...
Boys Will Be Boys Sex Story
#Interracial #Teen #Threesome By SouthernTongue A father catches his twin sons tag teaming a young girl. Kevin is a 36 year old father of twins who are 15 years old. They are Dan and Stan and they are identical twins ...
The forgetful old neighbor lady, my slut Sex Story
#Mature Dana is 78 years old and widowed. Slightly chubby body, her DD tits hang low and empty now, nipples gone dark. Below is her chubby belly and full waist, and a pretty narrow ass both cheeks show not even ...