Sign Up

Be the part of the Best Sex Stories, Erotic Fiction & Bangla Choti Golpo, bangla panu golpo.

Sign In

Login to our social questions & Answers Engine to ask questions answer people’s questions & connect with other people.

Forgot Password

Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.

Captcha Click on image to update the captcha.

You must login to ask a question.

Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.

Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.

Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.

828 Visits
Followers

SexStories Latest Articles

Mike’s slutty daughter Part 2 Sex Story

#Incest #Teen By Gunter Steinback After jerking off while listening to his daughter getting fucked sensless by some black guy, Mike fell into a happy sleep. He awoke about an hour later to find that his 5 inch cock was ...

The Honeymoon – 14 Sex Story

#Cheating #Mature #Teen #Virgin By 4everhorny Please read the previous part here (/2024/10/the-honeymoon-13/ ). Now let’s continue Despite me gulping his juice with ferocity, a lot leaked out onto my hands. After he finished erupting I licked my hands and ...

My Secret Story with Alice Sex Story

#Incest #Teen By xxx Alice at school and it was the day our Colombian maid, her name is Abril, came to do her job Alone at home with the maid I was at home,one morning I didn’t go to school, ...

Old friends reunited part 1 Sex Story

#Incest Though a small part of this story is true. 99.9% is fantasy. It will take me a long time to complete. My first attempt at writing. Hope you enjoy. Now I hadn’t seen J in years. We’d grown up ...

Barbara playing catch up Sex Story

#Cuckold #Incest #Lesbian #Threesome By Paul A very normal family with added secrets The year was 1985. The start of something amazing and now been married for 27 years. I met Sharon at friends party when I saw this stunning ...

Mom taught Little Sister Part 2 Sex Story

#Incest #Mature #Tween #Voyeur By John Page I opened my eyes, and saw my mom sitting in the chair watching my little sister suck my penis. As soon as we got home from school, I immediately cornered Lexi in her ...

ভাইয়া গলা জড়িয়ে কোমর ধরে পাছায় ধোন ঢুকালো

তাসকিন আর ভাইয়ার মাঝে আমি শুয়েছি। একটু পরে দেখি ভাইয়া আমার দুধে হাত বোলাতে লাগলো। ভাইয়া আস্তে আস্তে আরেক দুধ টিপতে শুরু করলো। আমি ভাইয়ার দিকে ঘুরে শুলাম আর ভাইয়ার ধোনটা খপ করে লুঙ্গির উপর থেকে ধরে ফেললাম। ভাইয়া আমার ...

The Babysitter Took Over! Sex Story

#Incest #Lesbian #Tween By daddyinmetoo I hire a babysitter and end up a submitting to her as my Mistress For Lala, love you baby girl!This is a long story, didn’t plan it that way but I just couldn’t stop writing!——————————————————————————————————————–So ...