Sign Up

Be the part of the Best Sex Stories, Erotic Fiction & Bangla Choti Golpo, bangla panu golpo.

Sign In

Login to our social questions & Answers Engine to ask questions answer people’s questions & connect with other people.

Forgot Password

Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.

Captcha Click on image to update the captcha.

You must login to ask a question.

Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.

Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.

Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.

828 Visits
Followers

SexStories Latest Articles

I got wet while babysitting pt3 Sex Story

#Abuse #Exhibitionist #Incest #Virgin By Chloe Ollie’s ordeal continued and reached new lows for him during a sleepover After the playground ordeal we really stepped up the destruction of little Ollie. Sending him to school wearing soggy diapers. Making him ...

A neighbor fucking Call Sex Story

#Blackmail #Cheating #Teen #Voyeur By Honeypee944 I am Honey and my sexy friend from Australia wrote about her sexperience along with her daughtrs to me which I am just describing. Thanks my sweet Emma for your love from Autralia.I’m Emma ...

Naughty Sasha Part2 Sex Story

#Exhibitionist #Tween #Voyeur By AL Sasha is a 12 yo girl who is very naughty. She meets others the same as her, including a Mom. Part 2As I relaxed they both stopped playing with me knowing that it can’t keep ...

The Honeymoon – 13 Sex Story

#Cheating #Mature #Teen #Virgin By 4everhorny Please read the previous part here (/2024/10/the-honeymoon-12/ ). Now let’s continue I was enjoying it thoroughly because I could feel his erection now poking against my butt cheeks. I intentionally moved my butt a ...

My Mom The Cumslut Sex Story

#Cheating #Incest #Teen #Voyeur By SouthernTongue Tom catches his mother sucking a stranger’s cock and takes advantage of it. Tom is your typical 15 year old high school teenager who spends a lot of time alone watching porn or looking ...

Casil’s Candle Sex Story – Sex Stories 69

#Incest #Pregnancy #Teen #Virgin By Jor-el **Happy Halloween** Demon possessed teen seduces her father on the orders of her demon. Hannah is a young teenage girl in the town of Plymouth in 1980 the only daughter of the renowned preacher ...