Sign Up

Be the part of the Best Sex Stories, Erotic Fiction & Bangla Choti Golpo, bangla panu golpo.

Sign In

Login to our social questions & Answers Engine to ask questions answer people’s questions & connect with other people.

Forgot Password

Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.

Captcha Click on image to update the captcha.

You must login to ask a question.

Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.

Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.

Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.

828 Visits
Followers

SexStories Latest Articles

bengali choti galpo পারিবারিক থ্রিসাম চোদাচুদি -৪

bengali choti galpo পারিবারিক থ্রিসাম চোদাচুদি -৪

আমার বয়স ১৯ বছর। আমার নাম রাজীব।আমি থাকি বর্তমানে একটি ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং কলেজে পড়ছি।আমার এক খালাতো ভাই ছিল সজীব,  এক্সিডেন্টে সে ও খালু মারা যায়। সজীব এর সাথে আমার দৃঢ় সম্পর্কের কারণে, আমাদের পরিবারের সদস্যরাও একে অপরের খুব ঘনিষ্ঠ হয়ে ওঠে। ...

এক ছোট ভাইয়ের বৌ নিলিমা এবং আমার নিষিদ্ধ বাসনা!

এক ছোট ভাইয়ের বৌ নিলিমা এবং আমার নিষিদ্ধ বাসনা!

আজ বলব নিলিমাকে বসে আনার গল্প। নিলিমাকে প্রথম চুদি আজ থেকে এক বছর আগে। নিলিমা আমার এক পরিচিত ছোট ভাইয়ের বৌ।  নিলিমাকে আমি আগে থেকেই চিনি। ও যখন কলেজের ফাস্ট ইয়ারে পড়ে তখন থেকেই। কিন্তু ওকে চোদার নিয়ত করি ওদের ...

After I left the mall pt 1 Sex Story

#Interracial #Teen #Threesome I m a fifteen yr old girl, I m a little tall and I ve developed a little more than most girls my age I have a nice ass and nice medium sized tits and a firm ...

Sleeping with my Mother Sex Story

#Incest #Mature By DK After splitting with my wife, my Mother comforted me. When I was 35 I split up with my wife, got very down, depressed and ending up staying with my Mother afterwards. My Mother was 60, but ...

My brother comes home from jail Sex Story

#Incest #Teen #Tween #Virgin By JLM My brother had one thing on his mind when he got home after 18 months in jail. I was what he needed. I remembered my brother having the handcuffs being put on him, as ...

My brother, the ghost and me Sex Story

#Incest #Tween By Mr Rodd it’s Halloween. My Big brother saves me from the ghosties, but he gets cursed. Now l have to look after him. Just a short, one off tale in keeping with the season. Hi, I’m Linda, ...

I was caught red handed Sex Story

#Exhibitionist #Incest #Threesome #Tween By Susie I was caught red handed as I sat there naked on the living room floor. Let me start from the beginning for some context. I’m a 30 year old, happily married, petite woman. I ...