#Abuse #Bisexual #Gay By Best sex Story of a young man and a priest and what happened in the confessional and afterwards ConfessionFather Pasen, who looked like he was in his late twenties or early thirties was holding confession tonight. ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Mother in Law Sex Story
#Mature The intro: My wife and I divorced 10 years ago, she is not in my life or our Daughter at all but I still keep in contact with my MIL. She came to visit my daughter for a college ...
Wife’s Cousin Visits… again Sex Story
#Incest #Pregnancy #Teen #Threesome By ShamelessSeamas This story picks up with the end of the first part then fast forwards a couple of years. “That’s what the little slut gets for fucking my husband!” Annie said with a laugh. The ...
বুড়োর ভেলকি
অনেকদিন বড় আপার বাড়ী যাওয়া হয়নি তাই বাচ্চাদের বার্ষিক পরীক্ষার পর বরকে বললাম চলো আপাদের দেখে আসি।সে বললো অফিসে কাজের চাপ বেশী তাই যেতে পারবেনা আমাকে বাচ্চাদের নিয়ে ঘুরে আসতে বললো।অগত্যা আমিই ছেলে মেয়েকে নিয়ে চললাম আপার বাড়ী। বেশ অনেকদিন ...
Camping at Crater Lake this summer Sex Story
#Cuckold #Teen #Tween #Virgin By Natalie__😇 I seem to very horny this camping trip, I would taken just about anyone at this point, that’s how horny I was. But this this turned out well. Yummiest Camping trip at crater lake ...
Just a dream a girl told me she had Sex Story
#Rape #Teen #Zoophilia By Natalie__😇 Many people have wild dreams as well fantasy. So I wrote as best I could. It really kinda hot taken by a wild animal. A dream I had when out camping with family. A little ...
My Princesses and their dogs pt 4 Sex Story
#Incest #Tween #Virgin #Zoophilia By Hereforfun247@proton *Recap my slut wife Jane left me and what know now are my two dog whore girls who have been brainwashed by her to please daddy and fuck dogs, the dogs have been taken ...
My slut wife takes on all cummers in a sleasy porn cinema Sex Story
#Cuckold #Exhibitionist #Group #Voyeur By Cuckoldtoilet The first of many sessions where Penny got gang-banged by lots of men in porn cinemas. With photos. After the wedding, my wife Penny and me went to a few swingers clubs where she ...
The daughter someone wants part2 Sex Story
#Teen #Virgin By Rhan17 So my cop friend had taken me to a dinner for something to eat. I told him that I had been offered work at a beach themed club Where uniform was simple a bikini. He took ...
House On Fire Sex Story
#Exhibitionist #Teen #Voyeur By [email protected] Almost all the neighborhood women were on the street, along with a few girls closer to my age. So there I was, naked, surrounded by girls and women. I was standing in the middle of ...