#Exhibitionist #Group #Teen #Voyeur By Redbeard Being an introvert Jen really didn’t want to go to some silly Music Festival. Good thing she was dragged there by her best friend. The Music Festival. Jenifer was not feeling it, no she ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Porbou choti golpo ঘুরতে যেয়ে বউয়ের পরকিয়া চটি গল্প ৩
Porbou choti golpo ঘুরতে যেয়ে বউয়ের পরকিয়া চটি গল্প রাম ঠাপ দিয়ে পুরো বাঁড়াটা গুদে গেঁথে দিয়ে বীর্য আমার গুদের গভীরে ছেড়ে দিল। কনডম ছিল তাই আমিও তাকে বাধা দিলাম না, সেই সময়ে আমারও একবার গুদের জল খসে গেলো। ওই ...
ঘুরতে যেয়ে বউয়ের পরকিয়া চোদার গল্প ২
ঘুরতে যেয়ে বউয়ের পরকিয়া চোদার গল্প বাড়ায় কনডম সেট করে বৌদির পাছা চুদার বাংলা চটি গল্প Bangla Choti Golpo আমার শরীরে একটা দারুন শিহরন খেলে গেলো, আর চিন্ময়ের চোখে লালসা পূর্ণ নজর দেখে এইটুকু বুঝতে পারলাম ছেলেটি পাক্কা মাগিবাজ। আমারও ...
ঘুরতে যেয়ে বউয়ের পরকিয়া বাংলা চটিগল্প ১
ঘুরতে যেয়ে বন্ধুর বউয়ের সাথে পরকিয়া প্রেম চুদাচুদি বাংলা চটি গল্প Bangla Choti Golpo আমরা স্বামী-স্ত্রীর উভয়েই খুব রক্ষণশীল পরিবারের মানুষ, তার উপর আমার বাবা এবং শ্বশুরমশাই দুজনেই ছিলেন একই স্কুলের শিক্ষক এবং খুবই কড়া মেজাজের লোক। স্কুলে শিক্ষকতা করতে ...
My big secrets Sex Story
#Mature #Teen By Kimikoharu These are some secrets that have really been eating me alive. So first, I saw a few videos of horses mating on instagram in like 2019 or something and that got me curious enough to where ...
Mother and Son taboo part three Sex Story
#Incest #Tween By Karen Smith At ten years old I was surprised that my son Jason liked to see my body but was oh so pleased he did, this was everything I wanted after seeing my mum with my brother ...
Becoming a preteen plaything Sex Story
#Incest #Tween By Jane W I learn at the age of 10 that mu body was made for others pleasure I remember that day, i was 10 years old and had just made the walk from the school bus to ...
Being a divorced single mother is hard nowadays Sex Story
#Abuse #Incest #Threesome #Tween By Susie I’m a great mother. I don’t care what the world says but after getting divorced at 29, I’ve found the dating pool interesting. Most of the men out there have interesting kinks to say ...
Faux-cest turns into Incest Sex Story
#Exhibitionist #Incest #Interracial #Voyeur By TabooJ A story how selling Faux-Cest videos with my pretend daughter turned into making real incest videos with my niece.. I have always had luck having sex with woman who had daddy issues.. I am ...
Wife pegs me, her idea, she likes it Sex Story
#Bisexual #Teen #Threesome Always the more experienced in our lives, my wife started when we were just dating. On our third date, after a movie and in the car, still in the parking lot she pulled up her skirt not ...