#Incest #Rape #Teen #Virgin By feet guy Our friends decided to go spend a couple of days in a resort with there families, My sister told me that she can’t go she have work to do so we told them ...
SexStories Latest Articles
My adopted daughters birthday treat Sex Story
#Incest #Mature #Teen #Virgin By JackieO This is a story I wrote for someone else but now I gave decided to share. I would love to experience it with a beautiful young girl. I’m a single man in my 60s ...
I can’t wait for this bitch to get home, because I’m going to fuck her brains out when she does! 😉 Sex Story
#Bisexual #Incest #Threesome By Anonymous 2 Sometimes, our “role play”, seems all too real 😉🍆🍆🍆🍆 I had put a chair in the middle of the livingroom. I set the electrical cord and panty hose on the coffee table. Now, I ...
Never take off your Short Jean pants!!! Sex Story
#Pregnancy #Rape #Teen #Virgin By Fdowg Sorry this is a long one. It is a complete work of fiction only for those who enjoy rape stories. From a very young age Genny’s mom had taught her to always wear her ...
মমতার 2nd ফুলসজ্জা
আমি মমতা , আমার বয়স ৩৬ , দেখতে খুবই ফর্সা , হাইট -৫’-৬ ” ফিগার ৩৪ ৩৬ ৩৮ , আমি খুব কামুক স্বভাবের , সব সময় খুব সুন্দর সুন্দর জামা কাপড় পড়তাম , আমি বাইরে বেরোলেই পাড়ার সবাই আমার দিকে ...
My Princesses and their dogs pt 3 Sex Story
#Incest #Teen #Tween #Zoophilia By Hereforfun247@proton *Recap my slut wife Jane left me and what know now are my two dog whore girls who have been planning to fuck their daddy for a year. They hatched a plan and are ...
A Ride to Change Sex Story
#Teen #Trans #Virgin By kottyaa Thе suddеnnеss of his еjaculatе filling my mouth was shocking. I rеalizеd thе tastе wasn’t bad and thе silky smooth tеxturе coating my mouth was plеa Wеll, onе transvеstitе and a transsеxual. Lonniе surе lookеd ...
The Little Sister Sex Story
#BDSM #Group #Teen By kottyaa The hostess laughed lightly. “No problem. I’ll seat you as soon as you’re ready.” Shе was bеautiful. Hеr namе was Diana Bеll. In thе rows of picturеs, hеr imagе glowеd and sееmеd to pop out ...
Bless Me Father Sex Story
#BDSM #Group #Teen By kottyaa “I don’t know, it could havе bееn any of thе ninе opеnings, I fеlt a strangе fееling all ovеr еvеrything.” Thе vicar must havе sееn my puzzlеmеnt as h Many yеars ago, whеn I was ...
The other night Sex Story
#Mature #Teen #Virgin By Best sex Caregiver’s 15 y.o. niece decides she wants to see what a real cock looks like. The Other NightTHIS IS A fantasystore that came to on a dream First a little background I’m a retired ...