Sign Up

Be the part of the Best Sex Stories, Erotic Fiction & Bangla Choti Golpo, bangla panu golpo.

Sign In

Login to our social questions & Answers Engine to ask questions answer people’s questions & connect with other people.

Forgot Password

Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.

Captcha Click on image to update the captcha.

You must login to ask a question.

Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.

Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.

Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.

828 Visits
Followers

SexStories Latest Articles

My chocolate toy, prelude Sex Story

#Interracial #Tween #Voyeur By Helpfullneighbour A bit of background about my situation and the little chocolate beauty next door. The lead up to what I’m about to tell you all. My name is Sam. I’m in my mid-30’s, 6″2′ slim ...

Cuddle time with sis 1 Sex Story

#Incest #Tween #Virgin By Brent Cuddle time with my 10 year old sister leads to a night and morning I won’t forget My sister Bella was my best friend 6 years younger than me. She was short with naturally curly ...

I gotta tell someone Sex Story

#Tween By Chelsea My name is Chelsea and im 13 years old and i have a secret that i cant tell anyone, so im sharing it here on this website. Hi. Im Chelsea. This is my first post ever on ...

My little sister Tammy Sex Story

#Incest #Teen #Tween #Voyeur By Darrius1966 My little sister ruined my moment Hi, my name is Tom and when I was 14, I had a girlfriend, Stacey. We were in my room the door was shut. We started kissing. I ...

teased the wrong guy Sex Story

#BDSM #Rape #Teen By liz₍⑅ᐢ..ᐢ₎ since i turned 17 I realize men are very attracted to me so I use this to my OWN advantage… little did I know they would end up taki advantage of me about 2/3 weeks ...

সর্বগ্রাসী প্রেম – BDSexstories – Bangla Choti Golpo

আমার  নাম  নীলা। আমি ৬ ষষ্ঠী  শ্রেনি থেকে  একটা ছেলেকে  ভালোবাসি কিন্তু  বলতে পারিনি কখনো। ছেলেটার নাম হলো আকাশ। আমি আকাশকে এসএসসি  পরীক্ষার পর প্রোপোজ করি।  আকাশ আমার প্রোপজাল  একসেপ্ট  করলো। আমি কোনো দিন  ভাবি নি।  যে আকাশ আমার  প্রোপোজ ...

আচমকা

আচমকা

সুজানবাবু একা মানুষ। বিয়ে করেননি সেটার কারণ অস্ত্রবিকল নয় কারণটা হলো একটা মেয়ে । তাঁর কলেজ জীবনের একটি মেয়ে । ভালোবাসা ছিল শারীরিক সম্পর্ক পর্যন্ত ছিল । কিন্তু ওই শারীরিক সম্পর্ক পর্যন্ত ছিল মেয়েটি । রোজ রাতে ঘুমোতে যাওয়ার সময় ...

foursome turned twosome Sex Story

#Bisexual #Group By Hushed I started as a group and then there were two. This experience changed my life forever. I’m not gay or at least I don’t think I am. So I’ll start by saying I’ve never slept with ...