#Bisexual #Blackmail #Cheating #Gay By Harrison Sword My future life as a sissy cockslut is explained to me by a hot blonde MILF as we sit in her Maserati. Recap: while my French wife is at work in Paris I ...
SexStories Latest Articles
little devil part 1 Sex Story
#Incest #Teen #Threesome By Nympho nurse It’s a Halloween party at my friends parents house, I dressed as a little sexy devil and seduced my friends dad to fuck me. It was Halloween and I was going to a party ...
little devil part 2 Sex Story
#Teen #Threesome #Virgin By Nympho nurse Caught by my friend, but she wants to join in on the fun. read part 1 first and my other stories as all are linked. We both went down stairs and looked round the ...
The Honeymoon – 11 Sex Story
#Cheating #Mature #Teen By 4everhorny Please read the previous part here (/2024/10/the-honeymoon-10/ ). Now let’s continue I had planned this on purpose to ensure Vinod understands everything before she quits. Half hour later Vinod joined us. I said “why don’t ...
Young Lessons Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Teen #Threesome #Virgin By Bob_6 Lessons in love/sex for an inquiring girl. Hi, my name is Gladis, my husband Phil and we are grandparents to Beatrice.Beatrice… Berty, was adopted by my son and daughter in law over ten years ago. ...
সন্ধ্যা বেলা পাটক্ষেতে করার গল্প – Bangla Choti Golpo
হাই আমি সুমি। আমার বয়স 19 বছর। আজ আমি আমার জীবনের ঘটে যাওয়া সত্যি একটা ঘটনা আপনাদের সাথে শেয়ার করব। আমার পরিবারে আমি আর মা ছাড়া কেউ নেই। মা একটা এনজিও তে রান্না এবং পরিষ্কার পরিচ্ছন্ন রাখার কাজ করেন। প্রায় ...
মধুর প্রতিশোধ bdsexstories – Bangla Choti Golpo
আমার নাম রুহি। আমাকে একটা ছেলে অনেক ভালোবাসে কিন্তু আমি কোন পাত্তা দিতাম না। আমার জীবনের একটাই কাজ ছেলেদের সাথে টাইম পাস করা। ছেলেদের পকেট মারা। ছেলেদের ভালোবাসার নাম করে বছরের পর বছর ঘুরানো। আমার জীবন কেটেছে অন্যের বাড়িতে থেকে৷ ...
bangla choti list মায়ের আনন্দ-৮
bangla choti list. শিখা বৃষ্টিতে বিজতে ওদের এপার্টমেন্টের ছাদে উঠলো। ছাদটা অনেক বড় আর সিঁড়িকোঠা ঠিক ছাদের মিড পয়েন্টে। শিখা ছাদে উঠেই দেখে ওদের কাপড় চোপড় বৃষ্টিতে ভিজে একাকার। তার পরের দৃশ দেখে শিখা থমকে গেল। ছাদের এক কোনায় সঞ্জিব ...
Boys club fun part 2 Sex Story
#Gay #Tween By Loveyoungstuff Andy said we better get back. So we cleanen up and went back to class. Mr. J said you were gone a long time. I said l felt sick Andy helped me. He said you too ...
More time with Little Casey Sex Story
#Exhibitionist #Group #Tween By DpAussie Teacher and I spend more time with Casey. After the teacher and I spent our first sharing of Casey. We met that night at a bar and he told me what he had planned for ...