#Incest #Teen #Tween #Virgin By Phoenix Luster This story had been shared with me by a brother and sister that I knew, that I knew, and took place somewhere in the 90s. Creative license, included. While based on true events ...
SexStories Latest Articles
A New Life (Chapter 14) Sex Story
#BDSM #Bisexual #Tween #Zoophilia By subslut_1963m Chelsea’s 11th birthday party continues with an extreme version of musical chairs that shouldn’t be missed. This very twisted multi-part story is 100% fictional. The categories selected may not be part of every chapter ...
Any Day Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Group #Interracial #Teen #Zoophilia I leave the bank and meet my girls: “FAWSIA & LAILA of Burkina Faso”SOFIA,BAJAN of Marocco”I Have known them WELL since they were 2 years old (becose the girls’ aunt are my employee).As usual they surround ...
Beginning of an adventure with my sisters Sex Story
#Incest #Teen By Lilo The beginning of my fun small little family of sexy Minxes and hot whores. Just a few months ago, I was a normal, quiet guy, sitting alone, doing his own thing. And here I am today, ...
bangla.choti বাবা মার আড়ালে ছোট বোনকে চুদে খাল পার্ট ৩
bangla.choti বন্ধুর মেসে আছি প্রায় ৭ দিন। বাসায় কোনো খোজ খবর নেই। সাতদিন আগে যা হয়েছে তাতে আমার বাড়ি যাবার জো নেই। মেসে আমি আর জাফর থাকি। জাফর আজকে বাড়ি যাবে। ও দুপুরে চলে যায়। ওকে বিদায় দিয়ে আমি শুয়ে ...
Violating me beautiful ex gf Sex Story
#Abuse #Blackmail #Rape #Teen By Grayson boulder My gf wanted to catch up, so I raped her pretty body and left her abused. Hey guys, a lot of things have happened previously, so do check out all the other stories ...
I was out with my friend when she met her boyfriend Sex Story
#Group #Rape And her boyfriend asked us to go to this party with him..I didn’t know that I was going to be the party I’m 23 female and I’ve only been shagged once when I was 21 I didn’t like ...
I was out walking when I stumbled across a couple fucking in the woods Sex Story
#Teen #Voyeur I’m basically standing there watching them fucking as I’m getting turned on watching them. I was 16 at the time I lived in the country and I was actually out myself and I’m actually walking along this path ...
Wendy’s Short Stories – 5. Sex in the Shower Sex Story
#Cheating #Cuckold #Threesome By Redhead Wendy My husband and a business associate surprise me in the shower. A few months after the birth of our first child, we hosted a business colleague from my husband’s organisation. He offered to let ...
Fucking my all sister at the same time [pt1] Sex Story
#Group #Incest #Teen #Virgin See how i get to fuck my All sister and my wife sis and then we all have group sex so this started in 2021 when my two sister anuska and zara got into accident and ...