#Mature By Anne Marie Fish Always craving a large load of cum I had to see if my girlfriend was honest bout this guys ejaculation. Talking with my girlfriend Becky once about how good a hot load feels inside when ...
SexStories Latest Articles
Young Black Cock Sex Story
#Interracial #Mature #Teen #Virgin By HanSolo Hi, I’m Charlie(Charlotte), I’m a 46 year old woman. I am in good shape with 34c boobies and a nice arse. I work in a nursing home as a nurse, not a great job ...
Taming The Dragon Sex Story
#Cheating #Interracial #Pregnancy #Voyeur By Courtney My lovely wife Courtney had only two days left on her girls trip. I know she’s getting fucked by other men, and while it does hurt a little knowing she didn’t tell me before, ...
Nudist wanker Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Cuckold #Group By Frankie says relax A very quick story about travelling in my camper van Around 4 years ago i bought a nice motor home and decided to travel around Europe. This was after my 2nd divorce I had ...
Curious Pt 2 Sex Story
#Cheating #Cuckold #Teen #Voyeur By Hushed I couldnt help it and maybe I’ve gone too far I couldnt take it anymore, I needed more, I yearned for it, it even gave me a twitch in my eye every time Mia ...
Aftermath of raping my sisters story part 7 Sex Story
#Abuse #Blackmail #Incest #Rape By Grayson boulder My sister mightve found out I raped her, so I made her even more confused. And I also raped my other sister again The next morning was weird to say the least. If ...
Raping a busty big titted girl Sex Story
#Incest #Pregnancy #Rape #Virgin By Grayson boulder When I raped a pearly white, busty 14 yr old whore at a party. The past few weeks have been insane at my house, between drugging and raping my sisters, drugging and raping ...
Living my Fantasy -7 Sex Story
#Incest #Mature By 4everhorny Thank you for all your messages, please read the previous part here (/2024/12/living-my-fantasy-6/ ) so you can enjoy this better. Now let’s continue… I started sucking her nipple from over her t-shirt drinking her milk and ...
Going for round two at night, raping her sleeping asshole. Story part 6 Sex Story
#Abuse #Blackmail #Incest #Rape By Grayson boulder After a fun session with my sisters, I went back to me sisters room to rape her asshole, while she slept like a baby. So as I mentioned in the previous story about ...
homeless woman, paid her and raped her Sex Story
#Rape #Virgin She was homeless, about 35 or so I guess though she looked 50. She had been paid to have sex before she said so. I paid her $10 for a nude BJ. Her tits were small and yet ...