#Pregnancy #Rape #Teen My friend has gone upstairs to her bed leaving me downstairs with her bother I had been out with my friend and we were back at her’s she’s away upstairs leaving me sitting downstairs in the living ...
SexStories Latest Articles
I was at my friend’s house helping her get it ready for her party Sex Story
#Rape I ended up drinking too much and I went to lay down on the air bed in the spare room when I heard someone else coming into the room My friend was having a party at her house and ...
I was in my room getting dressed when this guy came into my room Sex Story
#Abuse #Mature #Rape #Teen And he ended up having sex with me on my bed while my parents were downstairs in the kitchen drinking as usual I’m in my room getting dressed having had a shower I’m naked and I ...
Becoming a slut Sex Story
#Bisexual #Group #Teen By Mr Turner’s friend At 15 my boyfriend shared me with some friends. We’d been to a party and in the 70 s it was easy to buy alcohol, so there was plenty to drink.I’d had a ...
I’ve got a girlfriend but I was curious about something else Sex Story
#Cheating #Lesbian Yes I was thinking about how it would feel having a dick inside me I was out with my girlfriend and she had stormed off in a bit mood with me as usual as I didn’t want to ...
Mr. Lenox is helpful Sex Story
#Mature #Teen By Ox Laura misses the activity bus and gets a special ride home. It has been weeks since Laura has been able to find a moment with Mr. Lenox. He has been training the after school volleyball team. ...
bangla chotikahini মায়ের আনন্দ-১০ – Bangla Choti
bangla chotikahini. নমস্কার আমি অনিরুদ্ধ ।আমার বর্তমান বয়স ২০। আমার মা নন্দিনী আর বাবা সুশোভন । আমরা কলকাতা তে থাকি । বাবা একটা সরকারি চাকরি করেন । মা সাধারণ গৃহবধু। গল্প তা যখন এর তখন আমার বয়স ১৮ । আমার ...
Curious Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Cheating #Incest #Teen #Voyeur By Hushed I just wanted to know, now I don’t know what to do next. I just wanted to know what it was like. She walked around the house in her short skirts belly shirts every ...
I was out in my car and I ended up in this carpark part 2 Sex Story
#Threesome #Voyeur I have been thinking about it since I was last there I couldn’t stop thinking about it After being at the carpark I found with accident and while I was there I seen another couple fuck in front ...
My one & only “gay” encounter and it was with my father! Sex Story
#Bisexual #Gay #Incest #Threesome By Anonymous 2 My incestuous relationship is fucking awesome! I fuck my parents many times a day. Me & my dad are BI. This is our one time only “gay” experience. 🍆 I’ve written many stories ...