Sign Up

Be the part of the Best Sex Stories, Erotic Fiction & Bangla Choti Golpo, bangla panu golpo.

Sign In

Login to our social questions & Answers Engine to ask questions answer people’s questions & connect with other people.

Forgot Password

Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.

Captcha Click on image to update the captcha.

You must login to ask a question.

Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.

Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.

Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.

824 Visits
Followers

SexStories Latest Articles

Babysitting with my sister Sex Story

#Incest #Teen #Virgin By Anonymous #0 *Fiction* I sat watching TV on the couch, when my sister Kate approached me and sat beside me. “What’s up?” I ask her without breaking a *Fiction* I sat watching TV on the couch, ...

my girlfriend liz and i Sex Story

#Teen By party goer so this happened just today after liz her sister and myself fucked, see previous story. wow, so a lot happened this time but to prevent a couple thousand word story ill shorten it. right well liz ...

I gave in and cheated. I am punished Sex Story

#Abuse #BDSM #Exhibitionist #Pregnancy Not the least was spanking, paddling, tattooed, naked in the house immediately, anything sexual he wants, and then – – – he impregnated me. I am 27, been married to Ben for 5 years. He has ...

Living my Fantasy -6 Sex Story

#Incest #Mature By 4everhorny Thank you for all your messages, please read the previous part here (/2024/12/living-my-fantasy-5/ ) so you can enjoy this better. Now let’s continue… I again made slurping sounds while emptying the glass. She said “papa you ...

Small town girl babysits Sex Story

#Teen By jenn 2 Small town girl babysits more than just kids I’m 16 years old, live in a small farm town. There is not a lot to do or jobs to be had, so like a lot of girls ...

A Great Indian ( Chowdhury ) Family : 11 Sex Story

#Incest #Voyeur By satabdi Goutam’s discovery of his sister’s taboo relationship with their father and Soma’s special ‘Rakhibandhan’ Characters participating in this episode :- 1. Soma Chowdhury Seikh : Bengali Film-Actress, 28 yrs ( 34-26-36 ), 2. Goutam Chowdhury : ...

College humiliation 7 Sex Story

#BDSM #Blackmail #Rape #Virgin By Naughtsis Thank you, guys, for the appreciation. Before continuing with the seventh part, let me give a brief background. This story is of a country which was male dominant. A girl studying in a college ...

A New Life (Chapter 13) Sex Story

#BDSM #Bisexual #Tween #Zoophilia By subslut_1963m Chelsea’s 11th birthday party starts with a wild ride, a birthday spanking and Chelsea’s opportunity to forever mark the occasion. This very twisted multi-part story is 100% fictional. The categories selected may not be ...