#Teen By Charles Flood Thirteen year old Sarah discovers she’s a ‘back door’ girl. Sarah looked into the mirror, her green eyes sparkling with a hint of mischief. At twelve years old, she was a head shorter than most of ...
SexStories Latest Articles
His First Time Watching (Frank and Rachel #1) Sex Story
#Bisexual #Cheating #Lesbian #Voyeur By Rachel Intuit Frank gets to watch Rachel with another woman I’m Rachel, and I met Frank during my junior year in college. He was a sophomore, and we hit it off right away. We had ...
Dad took my virginity Sex Story
#Gay #Incest #Rape #Trans By Neverender I got caught in an embarrassing situation by my dad and while he thought he was punishing me, he was really pleasuring me. By the time I was 14 I knew that I was ...
Step daughter por addiction Sex Story
#Incest #Teen #Threesome By Srepdaddy 14yo Kylie has her phone taken as a punishment, her mother and step dad discover her porn addiction My name is John, I have been married to my wife Kaylee for eight years. We have ...
Daphna’s Corruption 03 Sex Story
#Incest #Mature #Teen By lolcop101 Daphna sinks deeper, quenching her 14-year old son’s appetite. It was Saturday morning, and I woke up with an excitement I hadn’t experienced in years. The week had flown by. I started out on Monday ...
Maggie and her Master Pt.2 Sex Story
#Exhibitionist #Group #Teen #Voyeur By Mr. Bassman Maggie continues her descent into depravity with Stephen. Maggie is in her office, she was so proud to have her own office, with a desk, chair and laptop. She is buying underwear using ...
Mending Marjorie Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Mature By StormWatcher69 I was a community carer that looked after a 72 year old woman with a broken ankle. She surprised me one morning when I went to wash her I used to work as a carer in the ...
My tranny and gay adventures in the Bois de Boulogne #6 Sex Story
#Bisexual #Exhibitionist #Group #Trans By Harrison Sword I take two cocks at once when my new friends dress me up for a gloriously debauched trip to the forest Recap of the first five chapters: While my French wife is at ...
The Demise of a Loving Husband – Part 1 of 41 Sex Story
#BDSM #Cuckold #Exhibitionist #Lesbian By Old Harry This is an erotic love story which includes cuckolding, dominant wife The Beginning – Part 1 of 41 This was the time we had attended the Company’s Christmas Party. The Company had expanded ...
A Great Indian (Chowdhury) Family : 9 Sex Story
#Incest #Lesbian By satabdi Soma’s urine fetish with Mrs. Suchitra Sen. Characters of this episode :- 1. Soma Chowdhury Seikh : Bengali Film-Actress, 28 yrs ( 34-26-36 ) 2. Smt. Supriya Chowdhury ( Supriyadevi ) : Bengali film Actress, 49 ...