#Abuse #Lesbian By Britney Mrs. Wendy Harrington was shocked when she saw the name Kim written on the envelope that’s in her hand. This letter was amongst the mail that she had just collected from the school’s mail office as ...
SexStories Latest Articles
chati golpo ছোট বোনকে বুদ্ধি করে পটানো -২
bangla chati golpo. আশা করি সবাই গল্পের প্রথম পর্ব টা পড়েছ। না পড়লে ওটা পড়ে এই পার্ট পড়ার জন্য বলবো সবাইকে।তো আগের পার্ট এ আমি বলেছিলাম কী ভাবে আমি আমার ছোট বোন রিমঝিম কে ফেসবুক এর ফেক আইডি বানায় ভাইবোনের ...
Miss Sierra – Part 4 (Chapters 21-25) Sex Story
#Lesbian #Tween By Anonymous II More Fun With Miss Sierra and Lisa Chapter 21 – Second Night With Lisa I NEXT SAW SIERRA AFTER SCHOOL on Wednesday, when she came to my house straight from the bus. She looked nice ...
A pool party at dads part 9 alt. Sex Story
#Group #Incest #Teen #Virgin By Fantasy man After deflowering Katie’s little sister and taking Katie they have all gotten it now it’s Saturday morning and I get surprised I get out of bed and see Ashley still sleeping on the ...
My girlfriends daughter mistaken identity part 2 Sex Story
#Cheating #Incest #Teen #Virgin By Fantasy man My girl friends daughter climbed into bed with me I honestly didn’t know it wasn’t my girlfriend and now her daughter wants me to take her virginity Lately with me and Emma having ...
The homeowners teen daughter Sex Story
#Group #Teen #Virgin By Fantasy man I started a new job fixing these people’s home after the hurricane came through the best part about the job is the couples young daughter Hurricane Helene had come through our section of beach ...
Granny’s Accident Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Cheating #Incest #Mature #Rape By Hushed I ended up helping my Granny more than I thought I would and got a lil extra bonus at the end. My Granny has always been a sweet old lady. She was the “Martha ...
True Story Sex Story – Sex Stories 69
#Bisexual #Group #Voyeur #Zoophilia By Hushed I thought I’d share a real experience. This is what got me interested in taboo writing and porn. I’ve seen a lot in my day so I may share more. This is a true ...
Would it really be the worst thing in the world if my son and I had sex? Sex Story
#Incest #Teen By SamanthaMom Well lately my 13-year-old son and I have been making out pretty often, but I’m careful not to let it go too far. He’s been after me for over a year and he’s been flirting and ...
Been used the cleméncy story part 3 Sex Story
#Abuse #Incest #Teen #Threesome By cleméncy had been ptoud of my breasts when they first started growing, but then they kept growing and they became an embarrassment to me. Of course, they attracted the attention of boys at school, but ...